What Have You Recently Mixed Up In Your Mad Scientist Lab

Ok, so I mixed 7 10ml bottles to first taste the core of what they are before mixing with other flavours:
Hangsen RY4
Hangsen RY1
Hangsen Golden VI
Hangsen Highway(555)
FlavourArt Maxx Blend
Flavour Art Black Fire
Flavour Art Double RY4

All at 10% flavour for start, with 1.8% nic, and 50/50 blend, but will make adjustments in my notes.
Then with some leftover nicotine from my larger batch, I tried my hand at a Pina-Colada. 10% pineapple, 5% rum, 5% coconut. 0.9% Nic,

Wanted to upload pic, but seemed to have misplaced the double RY4. (which does not make sense, since I moved from my mixing area direct to the steeping area.)

Some nice tobaccies there Crafty! Give us some feedback under the eliquid reviews... I am looking into pleasant tobaccos that are perfect to vape on their own or that would be nice to use as a base in mixes. Looking for that semi-dry, nutty tobacco taste! 555 is the closest I've found.

It is a combination of VM, Health cabin and Creative flavors.

I've seen the Creative flavors website, but it looked like they only sold in bulk. Can one find smaller measures somewhere else?

I've seen the Creative flavors website, but it looked like they only sold in bulk. Can one find smaller measures somewhere else?
I got some free samples from them. They don't sell small quantities. I have asked them and they only do the bulk sales.
If you contact them, they will send you like 5 samples. I think it's about 20ml or so per sample.

I got some free samples from them. They don't sell small quantities. I have asked them and they only do the bulk sales.

That's what they think. Until there's a market for it.
Maybe I should e-mail them a suggestion.

how is there flavoring?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Good question CVS.

How was their flavouring @TylerD?
And what flavours did you get as samples?
Have you tried them all?

Good question CVS.

How was their flavouring @TylerD?
And what flavours did you get as samples?
Have you tried them all?
Silver, Don't waste your time, although you might find something you like. It is not consistent. Dealt with them in the past, so experience, time and money wasted. However, if you want to try and get samples and add to your mad lab, by all means, just giving you guys a heads up. o_O

I must say, yes, it is inconsistent. Some flavors is good, and some is nothing. Ok for messing around.

My latest creation.
Hangsen ry4 concentrate, some leftover yaelic ry4, and a touch of pipe tobacco net.
yjapubu7.jpg

Nice, still wanna try to get pg and vg and some concentrate. Now i just make a mix with Liqua and TopQ juice, 50% liqua turkish tabacco, 25% topq redbull, 15% liqua coffee and 10% liqua menthol. Been my ADV for the last week, playing around with the mix!

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 2

Nice, still wanna try to get pg and vg and some concentrate. Now i just make a mix with Liqua and TopQ juice, 50% liqua turkish tabacco, 25% topq redbull, 15% liqua coffee and 10% liqua menthol. Been my ADV for the last week, playing around with the mix!

Very interesting mix there @Hein510, Tobacco, Redbull, Coffee and Menthol. Wow. How does it taste? Obviously tobacco is the main flavour given the percentage.

I used to mix Twisp Rebel (Red Bull), Polar Mint and a touch of Cherry and I loved that mix for many weeks.

wouldn't call it mad scientisting really, just mixed my last high nic juices down to a 50/50 pg/vg ratio and down from 24 mg/ml to 12 mg/ml

Using VMs DIY kit...

5% coffee (0.5ml) flavour
12% vanilla (1.2ml) flavour
41.5% (4.15ml) 36mg nic VG
41.5% (4.15ml) PG

This makes 10ml with a nic of about 15mg and tastes awesome.
Strong coffee flavour with a smooth hint of vanilla. It's the best I have created so far.

Very interesting mix there @Hein510, Tobacco, Redbull, Coffee and Menthol. Wow. How does it taste? Obviously tobacco is the main flavour given the percentage.

I used to mix Twisp Rebel (Red Bull), Polar Mint and a touch of Cherry and I loved that mix for many weeks.
Its my ADV in my PT2! In the morning I do a 70% Twisp tobacco1 and 30% Liqua coffee mix in my Twisp as its a tighter drag. Morning Twisp = mouth to lung. ADV Protank2 = straight to lung! Ordered a custom flav from LekkaVapors, bananna and peanutbutter and their normal strapple mint and cant wait to taste it as ive still not vaped fruity flavs!

Ok, so I mixed 7 10ml bottles to first taste the core of what they are before mixing with other flavours:
Hangsen RY4
Hangsen RY1
Hangsen Golden VI
Hangsen Highway(555)
FlavourArt Maxx Blend
Flavour Art Black Fire
Flavour Art Double RY4

All at 10% flavour for start, with 1.8% nic, and 50/50 blend, but will make adjustments in my notes.
Then with some leftover nicotine from my larger batch, I tried my hand at a Pina-Colada. 10% pineapple, 5% rum, 5% coconut. 0.9% Nic,

Wanted to upload pic, but seemed to have misplaced the double RY4. (which does not make sense, since I moved from my mixing area direct to the steeping area.)
You dont wanna swap a 10ml of something (not hanseng!!!) for a 30ml hanseng ry4? maybe 2 or 3ml used!

You dont wanna swap a 10ml of something (not hanseng!!!) for a 30ml hanseng ry4? maybe 2 or 3ml used!

Any time!!! Love hangsen ry4!
Will do inventory tonight.

Using VMs DIY kit...

5% coffee (0.5ml) flavour
12% vanilla (1.2ml) flavour
41.5% (4.15ml) 36mg nic VG
41.5% (4.15ml) PG

This makes 10ml with a nic of about 15mg and tastes awesome.
Strong coffee flavour with a smooth hint of vanilla. It's the best I have created so far.

Now try that with 2% VM cream concentrate.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

I just had to do something with a few leftovers . Mixed up the following :- VM4 + VM banana cream + VM vanilla custard + VM candyfloss conc . Filled up my kraken and a 10ml bottle and it's smooth .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Made a strange mix today, used some VapeOnly Banana 18mg and mixed it 50/50 with some VapeOnly 0 mg nic, wow what a stunner. Almost like a ninja gummy bear doing backflips on my tongue while performing a fresh roundhouse kick on the exhale. Strong but still smooth and I rather enjoyed it.

Mixed up some peppermint patty.

First take:
10 % Peppermint (FA)
20 % White Chocolate (not sure)
20 % Chocolate (not sure)
5 % Cocoa (FA)
5 % EM @ (20% concentrate)

Pretty damn delicious, could use slightly less peppermint and maybe a tad less EM as it had some caramel notes.
maybe a splash of menthol will make it shine.

The Percentages are way high for the chocolates, I reckon less can be used if you allow the flavour to steep.

I only mixed up 10ml which is almost all vaped, last bit in my tank at the moment.

Another wack flavor I'm trying to get right is the Mojito

First thoughts on that is as follows:

1% Lime
4% Dark Rum
0.5% Spearmint
1% EM

I mixed this in 5ml of water, just to try get the taste down, not to vape, spearmint it seems to dominate.

but hey that's what diy is all about.

Back