What Have You Recently Mixed Up In Your Mad Scientist Lab

Mixed up some peppermint patty.

First take:
10 % Peppermint (FA)
20 % White Chocolate (not sure)
20 % Chocolate (not sure)
5 % Cocoa (FA)
5 % EM @ (20% concentrate)

Pretty damn delicious, could use slightly less peppermint and maybe a tad less EM as it had some caramel notes.
maybe a splash of menthol will make it shine.

The Percentages are way high for the chocolates, I reckon less can be used if you allow the flavour to steep.

I only mixed up 10ml which is almost all vaped, last bit in my tank at the moment.

Another wack flavor I'm trying to get right is the Mojito

First thoughts on that is as follows:

1% Lime
4% Dark Rum
0.5% Spearmint
1% EM

I mixed this in 5ml of water, just to try get the taste down, not to vape, spearmint it seems to dominate.

but hey that's what diy is all about.

What is EM?

@ShaneW exactly what @drew said, EM is used to provide sweetness, mellow some sharp flavours and add a caramelish flavour, depending on the amount used. really useful flavour.

For the adventurous...

Seeing as I'm playing with various methods of extractions, i decided to mess with this idea.

My next vape flavour... currently steeping second stage.

Mother in Law's revenge.

Indians and/or durbanites will know what I'm talking about :-D
I'm sure it is 10/1 not the safest thing to vape in the world, but as a scientists I have to try at least once... for science ;p

did you heat/fry the curry powder before you made an infusion of it? remember something about my mom saying you need to do that to get the flavour to activate. not sure how this will all translate into a vape juice but looking forward to the results

I baked it in the oven. same what I do when I bake my spice bread (Caraway, Cardamom, coriander seeds with chickpeas). Bake the seeds, then when warm, add it to the bread dough, once mixed, add the crushed chickpeas

This serves 2 purposes. It releases the aromas, as well as create a temperature difference between my custom solvent, and the source. The solvent penetrates faster that way in that initial dunk.

started doing some DIY mixes for the evening vape time

1) very berry (this is the name i gave this juice)- coz the berry taste is lovely, one might say its berry nice
2ml VM berry concentrate
4ml PG
4ml VG
taste is AWESOME, berriness all the way, TH non existent LOL, vapor is acceptable (i need to get more TH, will add more PG to next batch)

2) sminilla (again, my own name)- coz the smell emanating from exhaled vapor is very good
2ml vanilla essense (normal food flavoring)
4ml PG
4ml VG
taste is mediocre (left it to steep a little longer) can taste the vanilla well on the exhale, TH very little, vapor is good

ordered some fasttech juices a while ago, budget and all that, well they ain't the tastiest stuff around. so what can be done so save the nic in these juices? hmmm, vapor mountain flavour concentrates. add a bit of this here, a dash of this there and, well lets hope and see. already mixed up 4 x 5 ml bottles of various flavour combinations to see if i can turn that zero to a hero :)

21042014125.jpg

ordered some fasttech juices a while ago, budget and all that, well they ain't the tastiest stuff around. so what can be done so save the nic in these juices? hmmm, vapor mountain flavour concentrates. add a bit of this here, a dash of this there and, well lets hope and see. already mixed up 4 x 5 ml bottles of various flavour combinations to see if i can turn that zero to a hero :)

View attachment 4249
Add menthol concentrate it "fixes" most funny flavours :D

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Go for it @denizenx
Let us know if you managed to make zeros into heros ;-)

I have had a Nautilus with VM Litchi in it for a while and it's nice for a few puffs but doesn't really do it for me so I decided to pull out my VM Concentrates that have been staring at me for a while now... I have been wanted to try the Musk so I popped 3 drops (Next time will do two drops) into the tank with the Litchi... it started off a little bit of a perfume flavour but after the Musk mixed in and started to come through strong the flavour is just like the old Musk Beechies! Really nice!

The Pineapple Nautilus has just had some coconut concentrate added and that is also excellent!

I think I'm going to have a go at this DIY Juice story...

If you enjoyed Musk Beechies then you will LOVE this creation... 5ml's of VM Litchi with 3 drops of VM Musk! Damn this is really good!

I mixed some VM Choc Mint with some VM Banana cream (50/50 ratio, both juices are RTV juices)

Man that is some awesome chocolatey banana goodness with a menthol aftertaste.

RTV - Ready To Vape i.e. non concerntrates

OK I can't wait for my Nic blend so I just used some of the bottle of Glycerin I got from Dischem and added some VM Cream Soda concentrate! Stuck it into a mPT2 on eGo-C Twist and boom! Cream Soda without the calories! :rock:

What percentage concetrate did you use for the cream soda, got mine today :)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

well report back on saving the crappy fasttech juices. stuck with 30 mils of crappy "chocolate cream" that i haven't been able to make nice. made one nice batch of diy RY4 using crappy vanilla and VM caramel and liqua french pipe. that horrible totally wicked red tobacco stuff has been made more vapable into another RY4 type blend and the fasttech apple has been converted into a fruit medley that's reasonably decent but i still think the crappy chineses PG and apple flavouring is not meant for my system. my throat starts giving me hassles. ooh yeah and got a decent cream caramel vanilla from the crappy vanilla and VM flavourings so some stuff was saved. won't buy it again but at least i can use most of the yucky juice

Start with 10% @Lize and work you way up according to taste. You might need 15% or more with cream soda, depending on your PG/VG ratio.

Pina Colada, Passion peach, Mango Peach, Peachy Orange, Orange, Mango, Coffee Deluxe, Berry, Blueberry, Dark coffee, Caramel, Vanilla, Coconut and some more....

The Lab1 resized.jpg The Lab2 resized.jpg ??

lekker man @RezaD

definitely coming around to taste :)

Haven't had time to play with all my Goodies from Sykblue yet and that will have to wait till after the Cape holiday... but in desperation of trying to find a second juice I can vape I took some VM Legends Dean and added quite a bit of VM Litchi to try and weaken the overpowering taste and then added a few drops of Menthol... let's try this in the REO...

Mmmm interesting... let's see if I can vape this for an hour or so... I doubt it but let's give it a go anyway!

VM Legends Dean and added quite a bit of VM Litchi to try and weaken the overpowering taste and then added a few drops of Menthol... let's try this in the REO...

Nope... that was kak... down the drain for that mix... :confused:

Back