What irritates you?

Tell you guys what , next year Christmas , were going to Canada. Ill propose in the snowy mountains ! and send pictures :0
That's just a fancy way of buying yourself two more years of care-freeness!

Those annoying pop-ups on vendor site that tells you "Piet Poggenpoel just bought a (insert vape product here) in Cape Town"

I hate those. I don't want to know that and don't care. It's really annoying.

Vendor websites that don't have a "What's New"... No "What new" or "Just in" and I'm outa there!
Goodbye.jpg

Walking into a vape shop once and the music was so loud I couldn't remember what I wanted to buy. Asked the couple of youngsters working there to please turn a down a tad but they just looked at each other and laughed.
I turned around and walked out. My fuse is far too short for that and would have gotten me into trouble....

Walking into a vape shop once and the music was so loud I couldn't remember what I wanted to buy. Asked the couple of youngsters working there to please turn a down a tad but they just looked at each other and laughed.
I turned around and walked out. My fuse is far too short for that and would have gotten me into trouble....
Exactly the same thing in Vape Junction here in Knysna.

When you send someone two questions (or more) in an email (or any other kind of communication) and they reply with only one question answered. Just happened to me again today. I would strangle someone like that.

Those annoying pop-ups on vendor site that tells you "Piet Poggenpoel just bought a (insert vape product here) in Cape Town"

I hate those. I don't want to know that and don't care. It's really annoying.

Agree 100% with you on this @zadiac
And to make it worse, that little box gets in the way of things
And when you click the little "x" to close that box, it comes back again with other people who bought something.
I get that the vendor wants you to know that people are buying from them - but maybe rather put a scrolling text box at the top or bottom - instead of that irritating floating box!!!

Agree 100% with you on this @zadiac
And to make it worse, that little box gets in the way of things
And when you click the little "x" to close that box, it comes back again with other people who bought something.
I get that the vendor wants you to know that people are buying from them - but maybe rather put a scrolling text box at the top or bottom - instead of that irritating floating box!!!

@Silver @zadiac Have you ever been on the site when your own name pops up? That happened to me the other day. It was actually quite interesting, because I've often wondered whether those pop-ups are genuine. They sure are genuine! Quite frankly, I think it's an invasion of privacy to inform other people of my purchases. It's fine if you live in a big city because who is going to know who "David in Pretoria" is. But there is only one "Laurel in Yzerfontein" !! - and there are only 3 vapers in Yzerfontein!!

Last edited:
What irritates me? People who can't mind their own #$$#$@@ business!! I was at the Twisp kiosk the other day and a man came up to the kiosk, pointed to the Twisp devices on display and asked me, "What are these called?" I replied, "e-cigarettes ... electronic cigarettes." "No," he said, "they're called bluff yourself" and before I could answer he walked away.

When you send someone two questions (or more) in an email (or any other kind of communication) and they reply with only one question answered. Just happened to me again today. I would strangle someone like that.
Or don't reply at all. Now that really burns my ass.

What irritates me? People who can't mind their own #$$#$@@ business!! I was at the Twisp kiosk the other day and a man came up to the kiosk, pointed to the Twisp devices on display and asked me, "What are these called?" I replied, "e-cigarettes ... electronic cigarettes." "No," he said, "they're called bluff yourself" and before I could answer he walked away.
There must always be dumbasses in the world........

Back