What is your absolute favorite juice?

CashKat88

Cloud Addict
LV

Awards
Sandton, Johannesburg, gauteng, South Africa
When I started vaping I strictly only used Fruity flavours with ice and have been so against dessert or other flavours besides fruity but recently i started vaping some dessert flavours, also used some milkshake flavours and I even enjoyed some tobacco flavours too and really enjoyed them, so i created this thread to find out people's favorite flavours so i can broaden my Flavour horizons..... BTW my Favorite flavour of all time is Emissary Elixirs Tempest Ice.

Last edited:
Depends on the atty and build/ wattage.. these are pretty much the only juices i've ever bothered to buy more than twice.

Vapreme - Liquid Crystal
Emissary - Pure Red
Wiener Vape Co - Panama
JuiceMan - Unicorn Frappe
VGMaster - Custardy
Wiener Vape Co - Good Boy Oak Aged
Joose e Liqz - Flip N Ice
Emissary - Pure Green
Nostalgia - Token
Cloudworx - Game Changer
Vgod - Cubano
Beard - #32

Taviro_500x500.jpg

ONE-thumbnail-300x300.jpg

trap-queen.png

Depends on the atty and build/ wattage.. these are pretty much the only juices i've ever bothered to buy more than twice.

Vapreme - Liquid Crystal
Emissary - Pure Red
Wiener Vape Co - Panama
JuiceMan - Unicorn Frappe
VGMaster - Custardy
Wiener Vape Co - Good Boy Oak Aged
Joose e Liqz - Flip N Ice
Emissary - Pure Green
Nostalgia - Token
Cloudworx - Game Changer
Vgod - Cubano
Beard - #32

Some great juices there, i've tried the the pure red and green, love the pure green... there is a new pure blue out i have not yet tried because it's out of stock everywhere, VGod cubano is great too, have not tried any of the others yet... gonna put Panama, unicorn Frappe and flip n ice on my list from here to try out.... Out of all those juices which have you enjoyed the most that you use on multiple builds?

Ok so first off, i dont buy much juice....perhaps one bottle in two months or so as i mostly DIY or vape the the one shots i review but my ultimate favorite is a good mango.

So if i had to choose from what i would buy again or have bought more than once i have the following list:

Nasty - Cushman Banana Mango
GBOM N Dulge - Mango Cardinal
Fresh Eliquid - Iced Mango
Milc - ZEWB Biscuits
Joose-Eliquids - SNLV MTL
TKO/Oneoz - 18 Karat
Vapour Mountain - Juniper Gin
Vapour Mountain - Red Pill

Im very full of @#$% when it comes to juices, flavors ect which is why i prefer DIY and usually stick to recipes i have made or found that i love.

I've heard of Taviro before probably from this forum, where do you get it from? Tobacco and custard are great together like the VGod Cubano, i've tried trap queen which i did enjoy though i do enjoy the cushman series more, What flavour is that bottle with a 1 on it?
That's from OUPA/RUDE RUDI - Vaper mountain , Bar one , choc and toffee tried it at VC'19 and got hooked , Taviro is available all over , got mine from Lung Candy in Norwood JHB.

Ok so first off, i dont buy much juice....perhaps one bottle in two months or so as i mostly DIY or vape the the one shots i review but my ultimate favorite is a good mango.

So if i had to choose from what i would buy again or have bought more than once i have the following list:

Milc - ZEWB Biscuits
TKO/Oneoz - 18 Karat

Im very full of @#$% when it comes to juices, flavors ect which is why i prefer DIY and usually stick to recipes i have made or found that i love.
Milc - ZEWB Biscuits Another one that's absolutely fab , vaped at work and everyone started sniffing the air :meparto:

Milc - ZEWB Biscuits
TKO/Oneoz - 18 Karat

The Cushman is the best mango i've had but i've recently had the mango from Sirvape called fruice and that was very close, awesome mango, i also DIY my juice quite a bit myself but i find that i get into a pattern with what i vape and i like to explore new things so i occasionally buy juice, im building up a list from this thread on what to try, so from your list i'm gonna try out Gbom mango cardinal, 18 karat, juniper gin and Red pill.

The Cushman is the best mango i've had but i've recently had the mango from Sirvape called fruice and that was very close, awesome mango, i also DIY my juice quite a bit myself but i find that i get into a pattern with what i vape and i like to explore new things so i occasionally buy juice, im building up a list from this thread on what to try, so from your list i'm gonna try out Gbom mango cardinal, 18 karat, juniper gin and Red pill.

I have my own mango recipe that comes very very close to Cushman which is something that i make and stock up for me and the wife monthly. But recently tried the Mango freeze one shot from Flavorworld and must say its really good but missing the banana is the only issue.

My one all time favourite juice I've found is GBOM Marilyn Conspiracy - A Touch of Venetian brilliance, light airy toasted almond Macaroon shells filled with a generous helping of raspberry and Apple butter cream.

I've bought 7 bottles already. It's my go-to juice that I just love vaping over and over again. I can't get enough of it.

If only it came in 120ml bottles as well.

38545815_415966382260073_5310905474445475840_o_1024x1024.jpg

I have my own mango recipe that comes very very close to Cushman which is something that i make and stock up for me and the wife monthly. But recently tried the Mango freeze one shot from Flavorworld and must say its really good but missing the banana is the only issue.

I actually bought the cloud burst mango one shot and it arrived today so i'm gonna make it tonight, smells amazing, hope its good, would you mind sharing that cushman recipe you made? , would love to try it out, cushman banana is my fav one in the series

My one all time favourite juice I've found is GBOM Marilyn Conspiracy - A Touch of Venetian brilliance, light airy toasted almond Macaroon shells filled with a generous helping of raspberry and Apple butter cream.

I've bought 7 bottles already. It's my go-to juice that I just love vaping over and over again. I can't get enough of it.

If only it came in 120ml bottles as well.

38545815_415966382260073_5310905474445475840_o_1024x1024.jpg
I have tried this out, its great but i can't use it for a all day vape, its pretty sweet, this is great on occasion and actually pairs nicely with a good fresh brew of coffee

Oh totally forgot i can get this in one shot format, definitely gonna order some of that. :-D
Totally worth it, a premium juice at affordable price and if you do the mixing right, you will honestly not taste a difference.

Back