What is your absolute favorite juice?

Flavour Hunt 2020
7. Unicorn Frappe – R360 (Sir Vape)

BTW, I bought a bottle of Unicorn Frappe at the beginning of December from Vape Cartel for R240 (It's R320 now). I've tried it once, and it's not my cup of tea. I'll give it another try again this week with new coils and cotton, but my taste buds did not like it that much. I think I saw Frappe and thought of a light coffee taste, but I didn't get much coffee from my vape. I'll try again, but from what I recall, it was quite a strange taste that I couldn't quite figure out.

Also got Vapour Mountain ONE that I'm not keen on and has not hit the right notes with me.

So I am thinking of selling both bottles on the forums soon. Unicorn Frappe is a 100ml bottle, which I have probably used around 5ml of. Vapour Mountain ONE is a 60ml bottle which I might have used under 10ml of. Not sure if you might be interested in either?

BTW, I bought a bottle of Unicorn Frappe at the beginning of December from Vape Cartel for R240 (It's R320 now). I've tried it once, and it's not my cup of tea. I'll give it another try again this week with new coils and cotton, but my taste buds did not like it that much. I think I saw Frappe and thought of a light coffee taste, but I didn't get much coffee from my vape. I'll try again, but from what I recall, it was quite a strange taste that I couldn't quite figure out.

Also got Vapour Mountain ONE that I'm not keen on and has not hit the right notes with me.

So I am thinking of selling both bottles on the forums soon. Unicorn Frappe is a 100ml bottle, which I have probably used around 5ml of. Vapour Mountain ONE is a 60ml bottle which I might have used under 10ml of. Not sure if you might be interested in either?

Indeed i am, I Pm'd you

Oh and unicorn frappe has nothing to do with coffee though Unicorn Frappe is a sour blue raspberry vape complete with notes of mango and whipped cream. The inhale delivers a slight tart taste of the blue raspberry cotton candy with supporting undertone of the mango. The exhale pronounces the mango taste with a cloud of whipped cream during the finish.
According to them

Unicorn Frappe for me shines in a single coil slightly restricted DL squonk at between 30 to 35 watts... and i cant stand it at anything over 45w.
I get almost every flavour note in the hadaly and flave evo - the sour raspberry, the cream, the mango, and the cotton candy.

Flavour Hunt 2020
1. Pure Red – R170 (Lung Candy)
2. Pure Blue – R170 (Lung Candy)
3. Panama – R220 (Lung Candy)
4. Taviro – R220 (Lung Candy)
5. Moondrops on ice – R240 (Lung candy)
6. Havana Night – R180 (Lung Candy)
8. Flip N Ice – R250 (Sir Vape)
9. VM 1 – R210 (Sir Vape)
10. Gbom Mango Cardinal – R252 (Sir Vape)
11. 18 Karat – R230 (Sir Vape)
12. VM Juniper Gin – R210 (Sir Vape)
13. VM Red Pill EZ Shot – R150 (Boss Vape)
14. Dark Bean Espresso – R220 (Vaperite)
15. Pied Piper Arabian Nights – R220 (Vape Den)

So Based on all your Input on this thread, These are the juices im gonna try out this year.
Any thought or opinions?

I would actually start deciding which atty's to use which juices with lol.
Also - you missed the Liquid Crystal ! :-(

My top 3 in no order.

Stash Ejuice Chilly Water (A Hard to come by artisan/craft juice)
ANML Looper(Phillip Rockes' masterpiece)
Ritual Craft Vapor Saints(A craft brand that make the best damn candy eliquid on the planet)

I would actually start deciding which atty's to use which juices with lol.
Also - you missed the Liquid Crystal ! :-(
Where are u finding stock!!! Fok man, i need more but noone has stock.

This is a very interesting thread!!!

I basically live off Nostalgia and Drool.I never get tired of these juices and by alternating between fruit and desserts the flavour is always fresh.

My normal monthly purchases:

2x100ml Drool Marshmallow Mint Butter Cookie
2x 120ml Nostalgia Token

I do however alternate and buy a 120ml bottle of Frosteez too.

Some other juices I thoroughly enjoy:

Squeeze Blackcurrant & Sapphire Grape Lemonade
Killer Custard-Havent found any in ages
Pulse-Party Punch

Flavour Hunt 2020

So Based on all your Input on this thread, These are the juices im gonna try out this year.
Any thought or opinions?

For the R 3000 + you are going to spend on juice this year you could set yourself up for an amazing amount of DIY juice.

It is truly very easy. There are hundreds of excellent recipes out there.

Or you could do DIY Lite and mix one-shots.

For the R 3000 + you are going to spend on juice this year you could set yourself up for an amazing amount of DIY juice.

It is truly very easy. There are hundreds of excellent recipes out there.

Or you could do DIY Lite and mix one-shots.
I have been doing DIY for a year now and i'm very happy with it, i have 600ml of DIY juice in my cupboard at home steeping as we speak, about 400ml my own recipes and 200ml 0ne shot mixes but like i said i want to expand my horizons and see what other tastes I like(I get bored very easily, im ADHD with my vape flavours:rofl:) and will eventually make DIY's for the juices i really like

1. .Pompous Pom Ms Daisy and the Oak Matured Ms Daisy
2. .Dinner lady Special edition Strawberry Macaroon

oak-aged-miss-daisy-s-pecan-nut-cream-pie-60ml.jpg strawberry-macaroon-50ml-dinner-lady.jpg

Flavour Hunt 2020

Any thought or opinions?

Looks like a great list @CashKat88 , I have vaped and reviewed a few of those
I am sure you are going to find some gems there

Damn this is a tough one...

I think I am still looking for that "ultimate vape", so the list below is rather a collection of happy encounters on my journey so far:

1) Steam Masters - Exclamation Ice
2) DIYorDIE - Obsidian (one shot)
3) Emissary Elixirs - Omega
4) Pied Piper (all MTL) - The Connoisseur, Red Wood, Arabian Nights.
5) Steam Masters - Melk Java
6) @Rude Rudi 's Bamango Ice and Pango (one shots)

I don't get to try my own commercial picks that often, I have been playing cleanup crew for the liquids my wife bought and didn't like. For the rest, I have been dabbling in DIY and have found quite a few very enjoyable recipes there.

I may be the only one on the entire forum who feels this way, but the one juice that I simply cannot get into my "like" column is Red Pill. I have tried the bought and one-shot versions, in everything from MTL, DL tanks (Dvarw, Gear, Intake), DRA, RDTA and it is decent for half a tank, then just not.

I think I am still looking for that "ultimate vape", so the list below is rather a collection of happy encounters on my journey so far:

I don't get to try my own commercial picks that often, I have been playing cleanup crew for the liquids my wife bought and didn't like. For the rest, I have been dabbling in DIY and have found quite a few very enjoyable recipes there.

I may be the only one on the entire forum who feels this way, but the one juice that I simply cannot get into my "like" column is Red Pill. I have tried the bought and one-shot versions, in everything from MTL, DL tanks (Dvarw, Gear, Intake), DRA, RDTA and it is decent for half a tank, then just not.
I've still gotta try out those pied piper juices, heard great stuff about them, one of them is on try out list this year, I guess red pill is an acquired taste because I pretty much only like it in my gata with a 0.7ohm Clapton at 35watt, I can't get enough of it, tried it in my other RTA's and my RDA's and I don't really like it in any of those but it's my everyday vape now in my gata, gonna try mix a MTL version and try it out in my MD rta

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

I also want to still try the Pied Piper juices from @GSM500, they have been on my hitlist for some time. Will hopefully get to them this year. You are not alone, I've tried Red Pill in several setups at different wattages and resistances, different airflows etc, but I just don't enjoy it at all. Must be just the 2 of us then :rolleyes:

I also want to still try the Pied Piper juices from @GSM500, they have been on my hitlist for some time. Will hopefully get to them this year. You are not alone, I've tried Red Pill in several setups at different wattages and resistances, different airflows etc, but I just don't enjoy it at all. Must be just the 2 of us then :rolleyes:

Have a chat to Guy about his liquids to see which of them appeal to you. I should probably add Outlaw to the list, but its very aniseed forward and can get a bit much for an ADV. He is passionate about tobaccos, so you know a lot of care and craft has gone into the flavours. If you are brave, give his spiced orange a shot too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a chat to Guy about his liquids to see which of them appeal to you. I should probably add Outlaw to the list, but its very aniseed forward and can get a bit much for an ADV. He is passionate about tobaccos, so you know a lot of care and craft has gone into the flavours. If you are brave, give his spiced orange a shot too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll probably go balls deep and just order the entire tobacco range from him, I have had juices that i disliked the first 30ml's and then adored after the next 30ml's :facepalm:

1. Zonk- Cotton Candy / Loaded-Pink
2. Drool- Marshmallow Mint Butter Cookie / Ultimate Puff-Chilled Watermelon Apple
3. Loaded Smores

I like sweet juices :inlove:

39BDDE22-C2A9-4290-93FF-F932BF7A2383.jpeg

And all ways have a bottle of vapology blue razz or cherry

Last edited:
Back