What next ?....Bottom Feeder Squonk Bottle for Mechanical Mod

What the hell is it?! Just an attachment to carry your juice with your mech?

EDIT - Too early to foruming I guess, I didn't read it properly! I agree that it would be irritating to use, but 10 points to Hufflepuff for creativity!

I've ordered one of these to check out, looks interesting. My only concern is that the 510 pin doesn't protrude very far or even at all so this may be dangerous on a mech, especially a hybrid.

Another possibility is you could use this on an iJustS battery.

It's an interesting idea, but I wonder if it will be practical

Thanks @BumbleBee for taking one for the team. Please let us know how it works. Or if it works.
I suppose that, if you only use RDAs, it would be useful when driving.

Thanks @BumbleBee for taking one for the team. Please let us know how it works. Or if it works.
I suppose that, if you only use RDAs, it would be useful when driving.
My guess is that this is a gimmick, and a potentially dangerous one at that. But the hope is that it actually works.

I'll give it a go when it arrives and give feedback.

It has created quite a discussion on FT. Some think it looks "steampunk-ish". Debate about safety, and whether it can be used on a Noisy Cricket. Now that could be dangerous. Mech series mods scare me without diy additions.

Oh Hello Officer:confused:

I didn't see you standing there looking at me while i used this "pipe bomb" device to squeeze juice into the tank so that i can be more distracted from driving with my mech vape mod. :rofl:

This reminds me of that Japanese thing where they make gadgets that appear useful but are actually impractical
Like that umbrella with build in side doors but then u can’t walk!

Oh how u hit the nail in the head here!

I've been using this little gadget for a while. I was skeptical at first, my concern was the dodgy looking 510. All the pics I've seen show the positive pin sitting flush with the outer threading, but as it turns out the pin does protrude once you screw an RDA down on it. It squonks really well and hasn't leaked or done anything it shouldn't. The big downside is with the whole design, once this thing is attached to a tube mod it becomes very uncomfortable to hold and operate but it does add a level of practicality to an unused tube mech or an old iJust battery :)

My brother has one for his Ijust. It works perfectly. It is something new to get used to. But we got used to alot of new stuff over the years. When i started vaping, there was only mtl tanks which holds 1.2ml. Then few years later, the ITaste mvp. 11wats and a box mod. That was very weird. Now we only use box mods. And now very few of us still mtl. Now we blow clouds.

Thanks for the feedback @BumbleBee . Glad to see that it is usable.
Do you have any info on this one? Seems better as it can be used on any mod (including regulated).
9624263-8-thumb.jpg 9624263-1-thumb.jpg Cthulhu Squonk Genius Adapter

@BumbleBee . I agree about the price but if it works really well it may be worth it. I squonk most of the time and have tons of great non-squonk mods which I now hardly use. With this device, I can use my trusty old mods. I think I will wait for a few reviews before I get one. The obvious problem is that it increases the height of the RDA. It is 37mm high + Hadaly of 33mm = total height of 70mm. A Skyline is 65mm and only holds 4ml of juice. Maybe not such a problem then. If one uses a low profile RDA such as the Hadaly of Wasp Nano you would have a similar height and have a 7ml juice capacity.

Saw some people using this on a Facebook page. They all seemed to think it was funny but everyone who had one said that they were pleasantly surprised. You don't have to use it on a mech mod.

Back