What Nic strength do you use?

What Nic strength do you use?

• higher

Results are only viewable after voting.
6 is gold for me in tanks. Its seems a bit strong in the drippers so I'll start getting 3mg for my drippers to see how it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used 18 mg to help move off the sticks for about 3 to 4 weeks. Then straight to 6mg. Now I am firing smoothly on all fours...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3MG and 9MG for my Mtl days

Stopping the stinkies was as simple as just tossing them in the trash for me. So I don't need any nic for vaping. I started vaping for the mechanics of smoking cigs and pipes for 50+, that was/is my addiction (and now it includes flavor). When I bought premade I bought the lowest a liquid lab offered, which was mostly 3 or 6, but rarely some also offered 0. In my DIY it's been mostly 0 or 3.

I started with 18 and within a month dropped to 3. Still vaping with the intention of quitting nicotine completely but not there yet. Find myself contemplating lighting up if I vape on 0mg for more than a day. Also chain vape in the evenings after a stressful day.

Bring it on. Since quitting cannabis I have daily panic attacks/tachycardia. It is not funny. Any advice is good. I am a chilli freak so capsicum doesnt do it for me. I can scarf down Jalapeno like it is nobodys business.
The one thing I've realised with panic attacks is to try you best to draw your attention away from it . Pinch/bite your hand & focus on the pain .

Another method use when I feel an attack coming on is while sitting down , lean forward in a crouching position , head close to the knees & take deep breaths . Bit weird cos it looks like you're giving yourself a happy but it works.

Down to 3 on in my Griffin.

Also have some 6 and 12 at home that I'm working my way through.

Tried 12mg in the Griffin dual coil .28 ohms @ around 50 watts - not my proudest moment.

I move between 0mg and 3mg , depending on my mood, if I want to chain vape and blow clouds the 0mg is perfect and I don't have to worry about getting nic sick, for a more relaxed vape and a little nic kick, 3mg is my choice.

18 and 12mg
But on lowish power - seldom above 40Watts

do you do lung hits around 40w on 12mg juice ?

@shaunnadan , I do lung hits on the Nuppin/Reo with 12mg
I have a 0.45 ohm coil setup in there
So on a fresh batt its 39 Watts
Usually my fruity menthols in there are about 12-14mg - just delends on how much menthol i am adding.

But the Nuppin to me has a "smoothing effect" - have vaped several 18mg juices in there too.

currently a 3mg nic vaper but i am considering dropping down to 1.5mg or 0mg soon

@shaunnadan , I do lung hits on the Nuppin/Reo with 12mg
I have a 0.45 ohm coil setup in there
So on a fresh batt its 39 Watts
Usually my fruity menthols in there are about 12-14mg - just delends on how much menthol i am adding.

But the Nuppin to me has a "smoothing effect" - have vaped several 18mg juices in there too.

i tried some 9mg juice last night on the subtank. 0,5ohm coil at 35w and i was getting a serious buzz!

Same story as many of you. Started on 18, then 12, 9, 6, 4. Currently chain vaping at 1,7.

I usually ADV a 3mg but because I am a flavour lover more than a cloud chaser, I love trying flavours in all their nic variants, because lets be honest, the flavour does change significantly throughout the different nic variants. And whoever said a max VG 0mg wasn't fun?

3mg all the way. Except when I'm mixing my own juices, sometimes I get it wrong and only the lord knows I get it wrong sometimes and then who knows how much nic I mixed in....

But thanks to Clyrolinx mixing juices has never been easier. In fact because some juices contain a mixture of concentrates that's higher than 10% then the nic is reduced to below 3mg. I personally would rather vape a lower nic juice than get nic burn :GODZILLA:

Between 0 and 3mg for me. Tried 6 but just cannot vape it the whole day.

Previous time I quit cigs, early 2012, I was vaping 18mg and that was just enough to comfortably replace the cigs. Anything lower and I'd be wanting to smoke again.

Then I went back to cigs in late 2014, when serious life problems hit.

Had a stroke jan this year, so started vaping again. Took me a while to sort out nic level to replace cigs, started on 12mg and got hit hard. Worrying about the stroke I had to try to find a comfortable level from the bottom, and ended up at 6mg as sufficient to stop the nic craving without blowing whats left of my brain out.

So 6 it is. Will have to drift down asap, target 0mg.

DIY is great in this situation, can reduce each new batch by 1 mg for a hopefully soft landing.

I use 6, 9, 12 and occasionally 18mg.

12mg LH on the velocity at 70watts on the Cloupor.

Why is there no 0.5mg option on the poll? Or am I the only one here that use that much? o_O

We went to 3.6mg (18mg mixed with 4x 0mg of the same flavour) whilst still on Twisp Clearo and have been using that for a year or so.
After recently going for sub-ohm tanks we found that too strong (for us).
Latest DIY batch mixed at 1.2 (3.6/3) and will see how it goes.

We went to 3.6mg (18mg mixed with 4x 0mg of the same flavour) whilst still on Twisp Clearo and have been using that for a year or so.
After recently going for sub-ohm tanks we found that too strong (for us).
Latest DIY batch mixed at 1.2 (3.6/3) and will see how it goes.
First post. Most welcome to the forum. If you feel like it, please introduce yourself (and the other person in the "we") at the end of this thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/introduce-yourselves.t24/
Happy vaping. Hope the new nic level does it for you.

Back