What tank too use on a eleaf istick 20w

reijnier

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Im looking to upgrade but unsure of tank.scared of a weak tank, burnt wick by using too much volts and watss or something.

Hi Bud I have had the Nautilus mini, the Kangertech Protank 3 and the Kayfun 3.1 on mine and all of them performed very well. You have many choices but if your looking for a tank that you don't need to build your own coils I would recommend the Nautilus mini

The Mini Aspire Nautilus (mAN) and just start at the lowest setting.

definitely go for the Mini Nautilus as a tank with commercial coils and the lemo/lemo drop as a rebuildable tank.

ive pushed the watts on my tank and never had a burnt hit. those tanks are solid

Ye definitely the mAN.

But, and I have no experience with it, the ELeaf GS Air was specifically designed for it.

Oupa from VapourMountain is impressed with it. And it's only R180... so might be worth looking into..

Nautilus mini without doubt, recently got an Aerotank mini and while it's good, it just doesn't deliver like the aMN.

My choices at my vendor are aspire nautilus, aspire atlantis,inokin gladius,kangertech aerotank giant,kangertech aerotank mega,kangertech aerotank turbo,kangertech aerotank v2,kangertech subtank hybrid.Mmm but I got time carefully plan it

My choices at my vendor are aspire nautilus, aspire atlantis,inokin gladius,kangertech aerotank giant,kangertech aerotank mega,kangertech aerotank turbo,kangertech aerotank v2,kangertech subtank hybrid.Mmm but I got time carefully plan it

The nautilus (as mentioned many times here) is a very good device that is a very good fit for the iStick.

That said, if you don't mind a bit of overhang then the SubTank (using it's 1.2 Ohm coils) is a great device that allows you to start of with stock coils and switch to rebuilding once you feel comfortable with it. However, there is a smaller version of the SubTank that should be hitting us pretty soon (few weeks probably, maybe a month). IMO that would be the perfect tank for the iStick, so if you can wait that would be the one to get - it's called the SubTank Mini and holds 4.5ml of juice and features commercial coils as well as a rebuildable section.

@reijnier if You don't mind I want to mention the one flaw on the Istick. The center Pin is not the greatest of designs. My reason for keeping the Nautilus on the on the Istick, is the fact that the Nautilus has a spring loaded Center contact that may actually help avoid issues with the the Istick not making contact. I don't know if this is a standard thing on all Aspire tanks but its something that yo may want to take into account.

@reijnier if You don't mind I want to mention the one flaw on the Istick. The center Pin is not the greatest of designs. My reason for keeping the Nautilus on the on the Istick, is the fact that the Nautilus has a spring loaded Center contact that may actually help avoid issues with the the Istick not making contact. I don't know if this is a standard thing on all Aspire tanks but its something that yo may want to take into account.

Totally agree, the subtank also has a spring loaded pin :D

For the 20W, using a tank that has a spring loaded positive pin, is pretty much essential. You can get other tanks to work, but 9 times out of 10 its a pain in the neck. Also, the 20W only fires down to 1.00 ohm, so it's not suitable for use with the Aspire Atlantis.

For the 20W, using a tank that has a spring loaded positive pin, is pretty much essential. You can get other tanks to work, but 9 times out of 10 its a pain in the neck. Also, the 20W only fires down to 1.00 ohm, so it's not suitable for use with the Aspire Atlantis.

Does the 30W fire below 1.0 Ohm...think my brain is just slow this morning and I forgot...I know the 50W goes to .2 but what about the 30W?

yep, 30W goes down to 0.5 (0.48 when you're lucky :p) but my understanding is that to really milk the maximum performance out of the atlantis, you want a mod that can hit it with more than 30W

yep, 30W goes down to 0.5 (0.48 when you're lucky :p) but my understanding is that to really milk the maximum performance out of the atlantis, you want a mod that can hit it with more than 30W

Wow, they really have improved everything that was lacking in the 20W with the 30W - Eleaf is on a roll :D

So the nautilus and eleaf is a match made in heaven, but I will refer to friend who's got one

I agree with the Nautilus Mini

I have the Nautilus Mini and the iStick and they work very well together
The Nautilus mini delivers great flavour with the 1.8 ohm BVC coils.
Excellent performer for a non rebuildable device

I cannot say the same for the Nautilus (the bigger one). I much prefer the Mini

I agree with the Nautilus Mini

I have the Nautilus Mini and the iStick and they work very well together
The Nautilus mini delivers great flavour with the 1.8 ohm BVC coils.
Excellent performer for a non rebuildable device

I cannot say the same for the Nautilus (the bigger one). I much prefer the Mini
I am considering the mini and veering of from kangertech but I will gather more facts mabe sharing it with a nother make tank

Dude to be honest if you go with a non subohm tank then the Nautilus mini is it. My gripe with Kanger is that almost all 2014 tanks use the same coils anf these coils arent as reliable as the Aspire BVC coil. So for me in a way most commercial Kanger tanks have the same cons. But...if you wait for the Kanger Subtank mini or nano with the new OCC coils that is a different story.

I use the nautilus mini and an itaste clk. Popped my mini on an istick the other day at vapeking to test it out....at 14.4w it was amazing! Made me want to buy it right then and there. Great combo to use and I am loving my nautilus mini would recommend it to anyone.

I never take the Nautilus of my Istick. I think the thread has glued itself in place by now.

So the nautilus mini or sub ohm tank now to get my finances in order

I am running a Nautilus Mini on mine after using a kangertech genitank. The Nautilus Mini it is with out a doubt the tank I would suggest.

So the mini so good I can get two for rotating flavours

Back