What tank too use on a eleaf istick 20w

What's the name and description of the replacement coils

For the Nautilus just use the Aspire Nautilus BVC Replacement Atomizers. The ones I have now are the 1.6 Ohm. not sure if you get other Ohms of them.

For a rebuildable tank consider the eLeaf Alpha, its centre pin is spring loaded to save your 510 connector on the iStick and fits the power range perfectly. Whatever you do, do not use a Magma, great rda, but probably the longest 510 connector I have ever seen! Might as well call it the 510 killer! ;)

For a rebuildable tank consider the eLeaf Alpha, its centre pin is spring loaded to save your 510 connector on the iStick and fits the power range perfectly. Whatever you do, do not use a Magma, great rda, but probably the longest 510 connector I have ever seen! Might as well call it the 510 killer! ;)
Ok but I dont know enough to build my own coils wil probably upgrade a few times before considering a rebuildable

Ok but I dont know enough to build my own coils will probably upgrade a few times before considering a rebuildable

Fair enough, as others here have said, the Nautilus Mini is then the perfect fit!

Fair enough, as others here have said, the Nautilus Mini is then the perfect fit!
My vendor is out of stock at the moment but I think the votes are in the atlantis mini is the one ill take

My vendor is out of stock at the moment but I think the votes are in the atlantis mini is the one ill take
Atlantis mini? If you mean SubTank mini then you will have to wait a little longer, they haven't been released yet.

Anybody knows how much juice I'm going to use with the eLeaf istick and mini nautilus

Anybody knows how much juice I'm going to use with the eLeaf istick and mini nautilus

This is unfortunately impossible to predict. Everyone's needs and usage habits are so different - and it also changes over time :nerd:
The Nautilus Mini however is not particularly heavy on juice, if that's what you are worried about..but if you chain vape it all day then of course you are going to be using more juice :D

Ok I was pack a day still smoking just as much about twenty pufs every hour

Ok I was pack a day still smoking just as much about twenty pufs every hour

Wish there was a formula, but it would require a lot of variables :D

Things that affect juice usage:
Coil Resistance (Ohm)
Power level (Wattage)
Airflow
Number of puffs (per minute/hour/day/etc)
Duration of each puff (or at least an average) (seconds)
Duration between puffs (seconds) - chain vaping tends to use more juice because the coil does not have time to cool down 100% resulting in somewhat more vapor (i.e. more juice used)
Juice mix (VG/PG Ratio) - I'm guessing, but probably affects it somewhat ;)
The gravitational fluctuation and/or solar rays - ok, now I'm just kidding :rolleyes:

And I'm sure there are a few more factors, but this should give you a good idea of how nearly impossible it would be to predict juice usage :nerd:

Only way to do it reliably (and even then it varies) is to vape for a day/week/month and measure your usage, then average/extrapolate to find the amount you are looking for ;)

Mmm I can always power down the wats and volts thanks just on a bit of a budget

Mmm I can always power down the wats and volts thanks just on a bit of a budget

That'll do it :D

I've been there too, and a great way to supplement without breaking the bank is to do some very basic DIY (i.e. single flavour). It is a very cheap way to keep vaping all the time without having to limit yourself. Just supplement it with some nice juice every now and then and it should keep you happy - it does for me. Besides, it's really fun to make your own juice :)

I would recommand mini nautilus over subtanks cause subtanks main purpose is subohm, and your Istick won't support very low coils

I would recommand mini nautilus over subtanks cause subtanks main purpose is subohm, and your Istick won't support very low coils

The SubTank also comes with a 1.2 Ohm coil in the box which works perfectly on the iStick. I've also built a 1.1 Ohm coil on the RBA base that works perfectly on the iStick.

And the SubTank destroys the mini nautilus on the flavour front :D

Not to mention the fact that the SubTank provides coils+RBA in a single package, holds more juice and is only marginally more expensive :)

The SubTank also comes with a 1.2 Ohm coil in the box which works perfectly on the iStick. I've also built a 1.1 Ohm coil on the RBA base that works perfectly on the iStick.

And the SubTank destroys the mini nautilus on the flavour front :D

Not to mention the fact that the SubTank provides coils+RBA in a single package, holds more juice and is only marginally more expensive :)

Was impressed with the subtank mini at 0.5, so just ordered the Subtank Nano + 1.2ohm coils for my Istick 20 at work. Been using the Mini Nautilus on it till now for mouth-to-lung, but I've been moving over to straight-to-lung, and my eGrip+RBA is rocking with a big coil at 1.2 Ohm way below 20 Watts, so I'm keen to see how the Nano does.

PS: Note the Subtank Nano doesn't have or can take an RBA from the mini.

Last edited:
Was impressed with the subtank at 0.5, so just ordered the Subtank Nano + 1.2ohm coils for my Istick 20 at work. Been using the Mini Nautilus on it till now for mouth-to-lung, but I've been moving over to straight-to-lung, and my eGrip+RBA is rocking with a big coil at 1.2 Ohm way below 20 Watts, so I'm keen to see how the Nano does.

PS: Note the Subtank Nano doesn't have or can take an RBA from the mini.

Nano should be a great tank for light use, especially with a 1.2 OCC coil - it's supposedly got similar flavour performance to the Mini, so I'm eager to hear if it holds up :D

Just like it's older (or rather, bigger) siblings, the Nano is a great looking tank too ;)

Back