What to choose?

bwbwings

Semi-noob Vaperorer
LV

Awards
Oh great wise ones of the vaping world please share your thoughts and experience.

I am looking for a new mod... have the Grus but it has this stupid battery door cover that has stripped...

Right now I am torn between DOVPO ODIN 100W or the Foxy ONE 120W, I am sure I won't go wrong with either but an hoping for your advice before making the decision.

Thank you in advance for any thoughts you can offer.

Can't speak for the Odin, but I do own a Foxy One. Great ergonomic mod with no hassles. No battery door to strip there. It is one of two mods from Augvape that I own and I love both.

Can't speak for the Odin, but I do own a Foxy One. Great ergonomic mod with no hassles. No battery door to strip there. It is one of two mods from Augvape that I own and I love both.
Agree. I love my foxy one. If you don’t need bells and whistles and just want an awesome mod that delivers and doesn’t miss a beat then grab the foxy one.

Right choice, you were correct to start with that neither would disappoint but the Foxy One is possibly the best proprietary chipped single battery device available!

This is the Copper with Wood Pattern Leather!

voJVRxs.jpg
7kew3RV.jpg
voJVRxs.jpg
QBrzXPB.jpg
5f1vI90.jpg
XfInTB0.jpg

The Foxy One is a mod that I use often yet still looks like it's just come out the box, no blemishes, scratches extra, perfect!:monoloco:

Back