What to start with

@cliff

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
I am about to buy a new mod, I was looking at the Eleaf Ijust s or the Smok V8?

My end goal is to stop smoking but the potential to enjoy the 0% vapes is also appealing in the long run.

I did buy a kangertech Evod system about three years ago but that put me off vaping at the time as it was poor and would leak all the time.

Any ideas or suggestions?

I am about to buy a new mod, I was looking at the Eleaf Ijust s or the Smok V8?

My end goal is to stop smoking but the potential to enjoy the 0% vapes is also appealing in the long run.

I did buy a kangertech Evod system about three years ago but that put me off vaping at the time as it was poor and would leak all the time.

Any ideas or suggestions?
Hey Cliff!

You'll be pleased to know that things have come a long way since the days of the EVODs, even though they served their purpose for many.

Personally I would go with a box mod, that has a variable wattage function. Being able to adjust the kind of vape you want like that makes a HUGE difference. As far as I know, you're best bet would be something like the Pico kit. Affordable and flexible, and also a reliable little beast.

You specifically want a pen-styled device? I know that was important to me when I started vaping.

Hey Cliff!

You'll be pleased to know that things have come a long way since the days of the EVODs, even though they served their purpose for many.

Personally I would go with a box mod, that has a variable wattage function. Being able to adjust the kind of vape you want like that makes a HUGE difference. As far as I know, you're best bet would be something like the Pico kit. Affordable and flexible, and also a reliable little beast.

You specifically want a pen-styled device? I know that was important to me when I started vaping.

Hi Stosta,
Thanks for the response. I was hoping to go the pen-styled route, I am open to suggestions however.

I had a look at the pico mega but it seems bulky.

You cant go wrong with either but I feel the smok tanks are the best for vapor and flavor. Im using the baby beast on my ijust s battery and no complains

The Vaporesso Taro Nano kit is also something to consider. Very small. Good build in battery (2500 mAh) life. Top airflow - no leaking. Takes EUC coils.

Eleaf Asper is very nice in terms of physical size and feel, basically pen style.
80w TC mod, 18650 so you can get spare batteries.

Hey guys,
Thanks for the advice, the Smok Stick Kit is a winner. I have had it for just over a week now and I'm loving it.
I went from a box of stinkies a day to 2 at most and the craving for it is diminishing daily!!!

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Back