Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Interesting one.

When in doubt, just take it all ;-)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429998894.044600.jpg

The blue bag has most of the stuff. Tools, batteries, juices, DIY stuff and spare gear that may be tested. It also has roller towel and toilet paper. Wire and wick.

The reddish bag has all the chargers and other bits and pieces that didn't fit in the blue bag.

The carry case in front is my carry bag for mods in use. Too bad I didn't have enough time to pitstop them all. Did 2 of them for the road trip. Most of the REOs are coming along as well as the trusty Evod/MVP. And I decided to take the Sig and the Lemo at the last minute. And the nautilus mini and iStick just in case.

Thank heavens we are driving. This would not be easy on a plane.

My clothes bag is quite small in comparison. Not much thought went into that. Lol.

Houston I think I have a problem! :eek:

At least I will be able to blow lots of clouds and taste some good juice while on holiday.

More vape gear than clothes is the sign of a true vaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For my about 10 days away from home, have packed my Reo family, 2 Reo Grands and one Reo Mini. Also some juices, some batteries, one spare atomizer and a 2 slot charger. All coiled with 27 g Kanthal with ceramic wicking. That is it.

@Andre, you travel light.
But its a bit different, i am going in thr car and will have some time occasionally to just relax and play with the vape stuff.

Where you going @Silver

Off to the South Coast @Gizmo. Toti and maybe a bit further south as well.
Can't wait. Going to put my feet up and just sleep and relax
And vape of course ,-)

That sounds awesome. I wish you a safe trip down and a relaxing holiday you deserve. Check in on the forum with some pics when you can =)

Will do so and thanks!

Interesting one.

View attachment 26022

The blue bag has most of the stuff. Tools, batteries, juices, DIY stuff and spare gear that may be tested. It also has roller towel and toilet paper. Wire and wick.

The reddish bag has all the chargers and other bits and pieces that didn't fit in the blue bag.

The carry case in front is my carry bag for mods in use. Too bad I didn't have enough time to pitstop them all. Did 2 of them for the road trip. Most of the REOs are coming along as well as the trusty Evod/MVP. And I decided to take the Sig and the Lemo at the last minute. And the nautilus mini and iStick just in case.

My clothes bag is quite small in comparison. Not much thought went into that. Lol.

At least I will be able to blow lots of clouds and taste some good juice while on holiday.

Have a Safe Journey and enjoy bud!

Made it safely here after a long drive.

Superb to be in this beautiful part of the world. KZN !

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430062272.914327.jpg

Thank you @johan. ;-)

Just so Lekker to be able to hear the sea all the time. So peaceful. Love it.

So its off to bush for the next two evenings :)

Last night needed a major pitstop to ensure that my gear, wicks and coils would get me through the the next 3 days.

- Lemo 2 . Sporting a brand new nickel coil and loaded with Craft Vapours RY4.

Doge V2 - My back up for the tanks, should they decide to bomb out on me. Nothing beats the reliability of a dripper. Freshly coiled with a dual 26g 2.5mm ID.

Subtank Mini - With a occ ts coil for the meantime. I have coiled and wicked the RBA as I know I'll be needing it. I haven't had good luck with the commercial nickel coils.

The tank is also loaded with one of my current favourites. It's a litchi yoghurt supplied to me by my fellow greek @Paulie. This juice also goes by the name of Aphrodite's Nipples.

Ego One Mega - Purchased on this forum for a great price as a back up tank for this trip and as a way to see if the joytech nickel coils are better than kangertech. It is loaded with red rhapsody from Labrat. A raspberry crumble. Nom

Going along with me is my trusty SX mini and my sleek vaporshark Rdna40. As well as 5 18560s plus a charger.

67877245f266a7df218e7c01ecc76ec0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

So its off to bush for the next two evenings :)

Last night needed a major pitstop to ensure that my gear, wicks and coils would get me through the the next 3 days.

- Lemo 2 . Sporting a brand new nickel coil and loaded with Craft Vapours RY4.

Doge V2 - My back up for the tanks, should they decide to bomb out on me. Nothing beats the reliability of a dripper. Freshly coiled with a dual 26g 2.5mm ID.

Subtank Mini - With a occ ts coil for the meantime. I have coiled and wicked the RBA as I know I'll be needing it. I haven't had good luck with the commercial nickel coils.

The tank is also loaded with one of my current favourites. It's a litchi yoghurt supplied to me by my fellow greek @Paulie. This juice also goes by the name of Aphrodite's Nipples.

Ego One Mega - Purchased on this forum for a great price as a back up tank for this trip and as a way to see if the joytech nickel coils are better than kangertech. It is loaded with red rhapsody from Labrat. A raspberry crumble. Nom

Going along with me is my trusty SX mini and my sleek vaporshark Rdna40. As well as 5 18560s plus a charger.

67877245f266a7df218e7c01ecc76ec0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Awesome @Yiannaki
Well perepared!
I can just imagine how amazing those custom coils look
Travel safe!

Thank you @johan. ;-)

Just so Lekker to be able to hear the sea all the time. So peaceful. Love it.

Move to Cape Town, I "see" this everyday, favourite watering hole is just up the road, get to "see" the "sea" everyday driving to and from work, shame @Silver next time you are in my part of the world, will gladly take you for a "cup of tea" by the sea!
Brass-bell.jpg

Last edited:
Move to Cape Town, I "see" this everyday, favourite watering hole is just up the road, get to "see" the "sea" everyday driving to and from work, shame @Silver next time you are in my part of the world, will gladly take you for a "cup of tea" by the sea!
Brass-bell.jpg

Thanks @DarkSide!
I will definitely remember the cup of tea by the sea next time I am in CT and would love to have a tea and a vape with you

Nice photo. Where is that by the sea?

Jussie you okes are jacked , I just pack my Reo + Atty , some batts , a charger , backup cheapie charger and for the bush one of those battery pack jobbies for my Hana and whatever tank I have left .... @Andre I need to try some of that ceramic wick seeing as I am probably the laziest vaper it seems :p .....

Jussie you okes are jacked , I just pack my Reo + Atty , some batts , a charger , backup cheapie charger and for the bush one of those battery pack jobbies for my Hana and whatever tank I have left .... @Andre I need to try some of that ceramic wick seeing as I am probably the laziest vaper it seems :p .....
Lol, will be hard to beat me in that department.

Interesting one.

View attachment 26022

They'll think you're a terrorist on a plane with all that gear:-D

Usually my 2 mechs ,dripper, batteries, charger & DIY gear.

Attachments

• 20150626 Mojo&Nimbo.jpg
    20150626 Mojo&Nimbo.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 13
Back