What Wattage Is Everyone Vaping At

Vaping Charm

Vaping Since 2008
LV

Awards
Good Morning Everyone

I'm curious to know as to what wattage everyone is vaping at

I'm currently vaping at 50w. Not a huge cloud chaser but when I do, I find 75 to be my limit

Are you a flavour chaser or a cloud chaser?

Let me know.

Have a great Sunday everyone

Kind Regards

Neil Schmidt

Sent from my GT-I9195

25W to 75W depending on the device. I love clouds but it's all about the flavour for me.
TargetTankWin2.jpg

I am mainly chasing flavour Neil

So around 30 Watts on the Reos (mechanical with coil resistance of about 0.5 ohms)

On the regulated devices it varies:
6 watts on the Evod for mornings and stealth ;-)
12-15 Watts on the Lemo1 and SubTank for long restricted lung hits
And 25 to 30 watts on the other devices mainly

But mainly using juices that vary from 12 to 18mg so the "lowish" power works fine for me

I am mainly chasing flavour Neil

So around 30 Watts on the Reos (mechanical with coil resistance of about 0.5 ohms)

On the regulated devices it varies:
6 watts on the Evod for mornings and stealth ;-)
12-15 Watts on the Lemo1 and SubTank for long restricted lung hits
And 25 to 30 watts on the other devices mainly

But mainly using juices that vary from 12 to 18mg so the "lowish" power works fine for me
I'm quite amazed how many vapers like yourself have different setups for different styles of vaping. It's amazing to see how much love and dedication people have for the art of vaping.

Sent from my GT-I9195

I'm quite amazed how many vapers like yourself have different setups for different styles of vaping. It's amazing to see how much love and dedication people have for the art of vaping.

Sent from my GT-I9195

Indeed @Vaping Charm

I think the best part about vaping is the variety:
- lung hit versus MTL - very different and each with pros and cons - I do both depending on the mood
- high power, medium power, low power. Such different experiences
- style of atty - high end rta tank, more basic clearomiser, dripper
- juice - here it varies greatly in flavour, nic and PG/VG ratio

And the combinations of the above yield such different vape experiences

Hi @Vaping Charm
If someone could tell me I will let you know what I vape at hahaha.
My new EDC is now a cricket
Running the cricket @ .45 ohm .
Of late I have been vaping between 80w and 120w. When really going for clouds 180w. But nic levels very low 3mg.

Hi @Vaping Charm
Of late I have been vaping between 80w and 120w. When really going for clouds 180w. But nic levels very low 3mg.
Morning @Clouds4Days

I have never vaped passed 80w I find the vape to be extremely hot and the flavour becomes 'muddy'. What flavour do you get at 180w omg

Sent from my GT-I9195

Hi @Vaping Charm

Hi @Clouds4Days , by my calculations you are vaping at 156.8 Watts when the batts are fresh, assuming no volt drop.

Formula for power is P = V squared divided by Resistance
In the cricket, its a series setup so the voltage when fresh is 8.4 V
That squared is 70.56
Divided by 0.45 ohms gives 156.8 Watts

In reality, there is a bit of a voltage drop, so its probably a bit lower - say 8 volts. So 64/0.45 which is 142.2 Watts.

Staggering power!

Depending on the device and tanks. Mostly TC at 270d and 50w on crowns. On my mechs around 140w with drippers - clapton builds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning @Clouds4Days

I have never vaped passed 80w I find the vape to be extremely hot and the flavour becomes 'muddy'. What flavour do you get at 180w omg

Sent from my GT-I9195
If I would have to describe the flavours at 180w and the feeling I would say it must taste very similar as if you were flying in plane at 10 000 feet at about 800 km/h and if you had to stick your head out and try eat real clouds they should resemble the same thing more a less.
:-D

Last edited:
If I would have to describe the flavours at 180w and the feeling I would say it must taste very similar as if you were flying in plane at 10 000 feet at about km/h and if you had to stick your head out and try eat real clouds they should resemble the same thing more a less.
:-D
Holy shit

I want some of that lolz. Can just imagine the 18mg nicotine rush at that wattage. As stated before I'm quite the nicotine junkie

Sent from my GT-I9195

Last edited:
I tend to stick to around 40W on most of my tanks. My preferred RTAs are dual coil ones like the Billow v2, Bellus, Crius and Griffin all with 26g 2.5mm builds around 0.45 ohms, these are what gets me through the day with between 6 and 12mg juices. The AIO comes in very handy if a stealth device is called for, this runs 18mg. And when I need to really stretch out my lungs and let of some steam I have a twisted 24g dual coil build in the Velocity RDA at 0.15 ohms, this runs between 80 and 150w with 3 or 6mg. I like a good throat hit and I like my flavour, clouds are less important but are still very satisfying to create :)

Oh and if you're after a proper throat hit a strong menthol in the trusty iJust2 with stock 0.3 ohm coil does the trick. Nothing quite like a vapeable brain freeze to clear out those clogged up airways. This setup should be somewhere around 60 or 70w

I tend to stick to around 40W on most of my tanks. My preferred RTAs are dual coil ones like the Billow v2, Bellus, Crius and Griffin all with 26g 2.5mm builds around 0.45 ohms, these are what gets me through the day with between 6 and 12mg juices. The AIO comes in very handy if a stealth device is called for, this runs 18mg. And when I need to really stretch out my lungs and let of some steam I have a twisted 24g dual coil build in the Velocity RDA at 0.15 ohms, this runs between 80 and 150w with 3 or 6mg. I like a good throat hit and I like my flavour, clouds are less important but are still very satisfying to create :)
@BumbleBee this is insane lolz. You're like the James Bond of Vaping a vape setup for every situation and occasion

Sent from my GT-I9195

I only vape on the moonshot RTA.

Dessert vapes twisted 24g .2 build 3mg nic at 90watts.

Black Bird tobacco 6mg .35 build at 70watts.

I am happy on the Lemo and Lemo drop with a build of 1 to 1.2 and 25 to 30 W during the day. Exclusively vaping DIY high VG @ 3mg lately mostly cerials and deserts. Dripping is only at home as pocket space is limited and I don't like leaving juice and batteries in the car as at some stage during the day it will be parked in the sun. My happy spot on the Velocity is 70 to 90W on a build of .4 to .5 with the current batch of juice.

I only vape on the moonshot RTA.

Dessert vapes twisted 24g .2 build 3mg nic at 90watts.

Black Bird tobacco 6mg .35 build at 70watts.
I love dessert vapes

I'm interested to know what your volts and amp readings on your batteries are like on that .2 build

Sent from my GT-I9195

I am happy on the Lemo and Lemo drop with a build of 1 to 1.2 and 25 to 30 W during the day. Exclusively vaping DIY high VG @ 3mg lately mostly cerials and deserts. Dripping is only at home as pocket space is limited and I don't like leaving juice and batteries in the car as at some stage during the day it will be parked in the sun. My happy spot on the Velocity is 70 to 90W on a build of .4 to .5 with the current batch of juice.
Hi @Dave1 When you vape at 70w - 90w, do you do this in short bursts or for a few hours at a time?

Sent from my GT-I9195

40 watts on single battery reg mods
50 watts on dual battery reg mods
60 watts on triple battery reg mods
100 watts on dual battery mech mods
80 watts on single battery mech mods
30 watts on squonker mech mod
60 watts on "regulated" squonker mech mod

Back