What would you keep?

kev mac

Old enough to know better
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
If suddenly a law was passed that vapers could only keep 2 mods, 2 tanks and 2 drippers what would they be?
My keepers:
Mods : SX mini Q class,and Lost Vape Triad
Tanks: Modfather and OBS Engine
RDA: Dot Mod (clone) and Sapor
I know it's hard,but be strong and choose!

Billet Box and Exocet.
Wapari Nano and Skyline.
RDA would be NarDA and Hadaly.
Handx2.JPG

Ooh, this is a great thread @kev mac !

I may have to adjust my post later but will start now

Definitely a Reo Grand and a RM2 BF dripper on top
Then definitely my evod1 - not sure about the istick20 because i fear it may die soon
Definitely the subtank mini - my istick50 is retaining less power after 2.5 yrs so i would worry to keep that

Oh damn, now i dont have space for the Skyline - but it hasnt proved itself long term yet

This is going to be quite difficult - if i could swap one rda for another tank i would probably include the skyline.

Its just so sad to say "goodbye' to some other loved gear. I fear i cant really answer this properly
Will have to revisit it later. Lol

Ooh, this is a great thread @kev mac !

I may have to adjust my post later but will start now

Definitely a Reo Grand and a RM2 BF dripper on top
Then definitely my evod1 - not sure about the istick20 because i fear it may die soon
Definitely the subtank mini - my istick50 is retaining less power after 2.5 yrs so i would worry to keep that

Oh damn, now i dont have space for the Skyline - but it hasnt proved itself long term yet

This is going to be quite difficult - if i could swap one rda for another tank i would probably include the skyline.

Its just so sad to say "goodbye' to some other loved gear. I fear i cant really answer this properly
Will have to revisit it later. Lol
Like you I'd have a hard time saying bye to old friends.But for crying out loud @Rob Fisher made his choices quicker than anyone.While I created the thread I thought he'd agonize over it.

VGod Pro 150 and Oni 133
Mage RTA and Omni
2x Goon 1.5 :)

25512359930_4d3463c139.jpg
34792931485_2e042aa2d0.jpg

Reo P67's and Krytens. Together these combos cover all three of your gear queries - mods, tanks and drippers.

That said... I don't obey stupid laws, so I'll keep whatever gear I choose to and toss all the rest into the gorge.

who's making this law???? is it the wife ? has she finally decided that enough is enough!

P67 and Lost vape Duo
Aromamiser v1 and Skyline
Hadaley and Goon v1.5

I think i would be able to vape all styles with this gear which would keep me happy.
Squonker- ✔
Tc- ✔
VV/VW- ✔
Single coil option- ✔
Dual coil option- ✔
Restricted lung hit- ✔
Direct lung hit- ✔

Im all good now thanks :)

RTA - Serpent Mini 25mm
RTA - Geekvape Ammit 22mm
MOD - Minikin V2
MOD - Asmodus 80W
RDA - Wotofo Sapor V2 22mm
RDA - Goon V1.5

You can practically do anything you want - and agree with all the ticks of @Clouds4Days above :-D :-D :-D

I do not have enough gear at the moment to have to get rid of anything.
I already did a clear out of all my old gear and now am building up some new gear.

Not many mechs apart from the Reo's.

who's making this law???? is it the wife ? has she finally decided that enough is enough!
No,pure hypothetical. I wouldn't put it past the FDA though.And the wife luckily is oblivious to my gear collection.lol.

RTA's: Kylin for Dual Coil and Merlin Mini for Single
RDA's: Recoil and the Original Sapor 22mm
Mods: Lost Vapes Triade and Lavabox

I think I could be quite happy if I was only left with the above.

If suddenly a law was passed that vapers could only keep 2 mods, 2 tanks and 2 drippers what would they be?
My keepers:
Mods : SX mini Q class,and Lost Vape Triad
Tanks: Modfather and OBS Engine
RDA: Dot Mod (clone) and Sapor
I know it's hard,but be strong and choose!
Brilliant thread but sad one for some. I keep what I have; my one trusty mod Koopor Plus and Griffin 25. Maybe in July the family will grow but getting plenty of ideas from replies what's a keeper.

Back