What's in your hand right now?

The Northern Dreampipe EON Mod. Made from a 100-year-old bowling ball and hand-crafted for me. The mod is perfection.
Dvarw Spl Mods 2.jpg Dvarw Spl Mods 3.jpg

New MTL combo

5237c41c84e324f78c743643c56a8cd0.jpg

Sent from small screen

IMG_20191210_190722.jpg
Pulled out the old monark... Loved this device way back when.

So much love for this set up

The battery life could be better... it does last two and a half boro's with the Boxxer V2 at 30 watts on a 0,4Ω Alien and it does recharge really fast... but I'm not a fan of Lipo Mods... also the edges are a little sharp for someone who holds their mod in the hand all the time. It's also a little plastic but I have some Juma enhancements on the way... so we'll see how I feel once they are installed!

The battery life could be better... it does last two and a half boro's with the Boxxer V2 at 30 watts on a 0,4Ω Alien and it does recharge really fast... but I'm not a fan of Lipo Mods... also the edges are a little sharp for someone who holds their mod in the hand all the time. It's also a little plastic but I have some Juma enhancements on the way... so we'll see how I feel once they are installed!

I wonder why I always thought that it was a removable 18650 battery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dani's going out to dinner! Sorry about the red blob.. top-secret test atty! Vape Any Wear Ninja Vape device going with!
Dani 001.JPG

I need a Keen to complete my collection

Sent from small screen
Mate, they are excellent mechs, but if you like low builds (anything below approx 0.2) button can get bit hot on stainless version.

Mate, they are excellent mechs, but if you like low builds (anything below approx 0.2) button can get bit hot on stainless version.
Dreamer the same. Recurve has a 0.09 build in and its not to happy with it. Gets very hot fast

Sent from small screen

Back