What's in your hand right now?

I'm surprisingly only doing 6 wraps (contact coil). The logic says I should be doing more but I don't think the space allows for more than 6-7 wraps with a Clapton coil anyway. View attachment 191669 View attachment 191669

Ok thanks
I remember when I used the Siren one had to make quite a longish coil so the fluid doesn't "bridge" down the airhole. I tried several coils but never got it as good as I think it could be. I need to try clapton wire - I was only using normal round wire (various gauges)

Creed sitting on my Voopoo
Banging juice!!!
5270f0d4461f88f234a8b54eb54f9834.jpg

Sent from my POT-LX1AF using Tapatalk

Really enjoying the Vapor Giant V6S. Thanks to Tomislav who I was helping with the wicking who actually helped me by telling me to half-close the juice flow which has stopped the odd leaking I was getting. If you want lots of airflow this is for you. I'm very happy with the airflow half closed!
Vapor Giant V6S on Droid.JPG

After having played with the Vapor Giant V6S and enjoying it I brought out the Vapor Giant V4 and Kronos 2S all on Droids! The V4 was my all day RTA a couple of years ago!
Vapor Giant Droids 2.JPG

Lovely @Rob Fisher ,

that vapor giant v6s looks like it has a lot of tank capacity?

The V6 S has a diameter of 23 mm and can be operated with either the steel/glass tank (5.5 ml) or the included PEI tank (7.0 ml).

7ml for the win Rob!

Vapor Giant RTA's went out last night... amazing how a 4-year-old RTA is as good as anything current! The V4 served me well for a long time way back when! It's still great!
Vapor Giant 1.JPG Vapor Giant 2.JPG

Courtesy of MotiVape
IMG_20200308_133724.jpg

An impressively accurate jasmine tea flavour. Honestly best tea flavour I've ever come across!

Back