What's in your hand right now?

IMG_20200411_143409.jpg
Had a very peoductive morning mowing the lawnS! Yes of 3 houses, I hate garden work in Autumn! No time to chill, I hardly watch TV but joining the wife the past 2 days watching Indian movies and of course a solid setup to accompany, greates mod ever paired with the greatest atty ever!

Polished the trusty Broadside and OG goon. Hasn't been used in probably a year or more. Still hits like a train.
cc6a2b128855223707b41a88e6d7d9d7.jpg

Sent from my SM-A805F using Tapatalk

Black Paint started wearing through. So I decided to sand it off and polish it. Think it came out ok.
BBCE5B87-D63A-48EE-AEB3-8DB120419077.jpeg

Thanks.
My OCD couldn’t handle the scratches and paint coming off.

I hear you and can fully understand that!
Good job and it’s great to see
Enjoy the vape!

Thought I would give the Skeleton key and Skyline a go this evening. Still a beautiful Mech, just need to get the skyline plated to match.

3A1B85BA-5EBF-4B4A-BC11-D9050DA01D95.jpeg

View attachment 193923
Its been a while and still a banger of a juice,Hex switched to Eco Pro mode to optimize consumption figures
Really need a haku! I've only got 2 single coil dl atties at present which is really affecting my consumption and a frosteez is on the cards for after lockdown!

Thanks JP! All the way in CT and bringing tears to a man's eyes all the way in the 011!

Really need a haku! I've only got 2 single coil dl atties at present which is really affecting my consumption and a frosteez is on the cards for after lockdown!

Thanks JP! All the way in CT and bringing tears to a man's eyes all the way in the 011!

Dont worry I feel the same when I see that plum hex!

Would like to offer a nail clipper PIF but seeing that it's lockdown

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

its currently a race between the wife and I, I’m catching up and the fate of the house stands in the balance . Next will be who can grow the longest facial hair.

Russian Comfort mods! Most comfortable mods on the planet! :h:
Stratum Submariner and MadBeardMods Onegin!
Russian Comfort.JPG

Back