What's in your hand right now?

Been watching this post for a few days and have been too shy to post mine, haha. I also realised that I am definitely going to be looking at a new set up after seeing all these glorious things.

But here is mine today with a tank of Milc Pango :)

20200427_150301-01.jpeg

Been watching this post for a few days and have been too shy to post mine, haha. I also realised that I am definitely going to be looking at a new set up after seeing all these glorious things.

View attachment 195080
Never be shy to show the world what you vaping on.

Sent from small screen

View attachment 195080

If you enjoy the vape you get off that, then it’s a great setup... never feel shy posting anything on here... as long as it’s not a Camel or Marlboro, no one will get negative about your setup. Zeus Attys are popular for a reason...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outlaw juice in the dvarw mtl and a good book
View attachment 195071

I like the outlaw as a palate reset... it’s a little heavy on the aniseed for an ADV, but a fabulous shock therapy to get the most out of Connoisseur,
Red Wood, Arabian Nights or Caramel Cigar.

Mtl mechs
a0a0c0a2c5d7e45a85487f2ef9315e80.jpg

Sent from small screen

What’s your opinion of the Expromizer? I haven’t heard anyone say it’s bad, waiting for mine to arrive post lockdwon...

What’s your opinion of the Expromizer? I haven’t heard anyone say it’s bad, waiting for mine to arrive post lockdwon...

My favorite mtl rta at the moment

Sent from small screen

If you enjoy the vape you get off that, then it’s a great setup... never feel shy posting anything on here... as long as it’s not a Camel or Marlboro, no one will get negative about your setup. Zeus Attys are popular for a reason...

I do enjoy the setup, but am definitely looking to get a new mod. Thanks. I promise you will never see a post of a cigarette from me

I have definitely started to realise that this community is not a place to be shy.
@JurgensSt you are so right

I do enjoy the setup, but am definitely looking to get a new mod. Thanks. I promise you will never see a post of a cigarette from me

I have definitely started to realise that this community is not a place to be shy.
@JurgensSt you are so right

Bang for buck you can’t beat the Gen if you are shopping mods...

That is correct
I know it sounds ironic lol but the original version had more of a rebuildable theme when it came to bridges, while the revision just has bridges for stock coils. The one thing i prefer about the revision is the boro style tank with fill bung!

I like the outlaw as a palate reset... it’s a little heavy on the aniseed for an ADV, but a fabulous shock therapy to get the most out of Connoisseur,
Red Wood, Arabian Nights or Caramel Cigar.

I njoy outlaw becoz of the aniseed but it does work a little as you described.

I know it sounds ironic lol but the original version had more of a rebuildable theme when it came to bridges, while the revision just has bridges for stock coils. The one thing i prefer about the revision is the boro style tank with fill bung!
How so? Any of the normal bridges fir in the revision. Has the same boro tank as the billet box

I mean what it actually comes with not what fits it!
Oh, yes, correct. The BVC coil I got was a dud from the get go and the ceramic coil lasted half a tank. Now I have to wait for the Vapeshell to come back in to stock. My insider should be here in about 3-6 weeks

Back