What's in your hand right now?

Taifun GX! A new record for me. 24 refills without a cotton change and still great flavour! The easy-fill is a winner winner chicken dinner! Been using it for 3 days solid!
TaifunGX.JPG

Taifun GX! A new record for me. 24 refills without a cotton change and still great flavour! The easy-fill is a winner winner chicken dinner! Been using it for 3 days solid!
View attachment 199469

Wow @Rob Fisher , that is great!
Didn’t think I would see the day you vaped something else for a while!

If you get a chance can you show us how the easy fill works?

Wow @Rob Fisher , that is great!
Didn’t think I would see the day you vaped something else for a while!

If you get a chance can you show us how the easy fill works?

Sure thing... will try to do a video tomorrow when I rebuild it and fill it. Right now it's in pieces after a good clean and a coil dry burn.

It can be taken completely apart because there are air disks on each side for it like in the Skyfall RDA which you can replace when taken completely apart.
TaifunGX Parts 1.jpg

This is the juice fill port and it is a one-way system. The tip of the juice bottle fits in that hole and you just squeeze it till the take is full. Then you turn the ring and the juice fill port is closed and the airflow opens. Very clever and very bloody awesome!
TaifunGX Parts 2.jpg

What build are you running in there @Mujahid Padayachy? I really want to like my shado but not happy with the builds and flavour so far. Wicking is fine and not leaking but flavour to me so far is a bit bleh...
Drop me a pm, i wicked and setup @Mujahid Padayachy shado for him, I'll send some pics and guides. I honestly believe that it is the best rta for desserts and cereal vapes. If you're looking for crisp fruity vapes then the shado aint the one.

Sure thing... will try to do a video tomorrow when I rebuild it and fill it. Right now it's in pieces after a good clean and a coil dry burn.

It can be taken completely apart because there are air disks on each side for it like in the Skyfall RDA which you can replace when taken completely apart.
View attachment 199478

This is the juice fill port and it is a one-way system. The tip of the juice bottle fits in that hole and you just squeeze it till the take is full. Then you turn the ring and the juice fill port is closed and the airflow opens. Very clever and very bloody awesome!
View attachment 199479

thanks Rob, that is very clever !
Wow

so easy

Ran into an issue with the GX last night after cleaning it and battled for an hour trying to fix a short... thankfully the Taifun boffins on the FB Group came to the rescue... it appears I lost a very small o-ring during washing and that was the issue. So got a spare o-ring out the spares packet and bazinga! We are back in business!
Taifun GX.JPG

Two of these just arrived, I love the diving helmet style and overall Bioshock feel of this tank. I suspect I’ll need a Tesla to show it off to best advantage.305A9A86-266F-4D3E-8BEB-D9DD8B21EAB3.jpeg

The Kriemhild Tank has the highest build quality i have witnessed with a sub-ohm tank, neat features and coil performance to match Freemax and Horizontech when it comes to flavour. Unfortunately didn't test longevity as the coils are best around the 70 to 80w mark which is just too high wattage for me so now i continue to test the Kriemhild Mod with a bit of MTL action.

IMG_6031[1].jpg IMG_6035[1].jpg

High end without the price tag!

Back