What's in your hand right now?

Uncle @Rob Fisher please share your thoughts on the Easy Mod. Wanted to add one to my collection for sometime now and then I saw the Espire/sun box mixx which I would love to get my hands on

@Marcelle Brand it's very nice. Well made and appears to work well. Being a side by side mod you need to get used to how you hold it so you don't cover airflow holes on the RTA and you also need to change your firing finger because the fire button is lower down that you are used to. But all in all I'm very happy with it and the reasonable price.

You also need to make sure your airflow is facing away from the mod because there will be condensation build-up on the mod. For example the bottom airflow of a Dvarw.

@Marcelle Brand it's very nice. Well made and appears to work well. Being a side by side mod you need to get used to how you hold it so you don't cover airflow holes on the RTA and you also need to change your firing finger because the fire button is lower down that you are used to. But all in all I'm very happy with it and the reasonable price.
Thank you uncle @Rob Fisher, glad you like it. Now I must make a plan to get my hands on one. Want to use it with my dvarw mtl’s

Stratum Aerodynamic - Stratum for Friends! Dicodes and special new fire button... no button! So damn beautiful! :h:
Stratum Aerodynamic 10.jpg

I wish this tank had more capacity,but also wish I had five of them.
I dont have 5 but 3 is doing well in my arsenal! An rta that i feel Cannot be beaten for desserts with any other RTA out there.

Helping me today with building my website

518bfd3762dae06801f18bc03df36099.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Back