What's in your hand right now?

Yster varkie? What's the juice profile @myBru

Hey @Resistance, its a 75/25 VG/PG mix with 1mg Nic, and the flavours are chocolate 4%, coconut 2%, and orange 1.5%
And there you have it, Ystervarkie, or Lamingtons. (Well, my version of it)

It's supposed to steep for 2-3 weeks, but I'm dripping some of it, and it's already tasting awesome!!!

Last edited:
Hey @Resistance, its a 75/25 VG/PG mix with 1mg Nic, and the flavours are chocolate 4%, coconut 2%, and orange 1.5%
And there you have it, Ystervarkie, or Lamingtons. (Well, my version of it)

It's supposed to steep for 2-3 weeks, but I'm dripping some of it, and it's already tasting awesome!!!
Nice!,

This reminds me of the Nokia 1610 BIG but it works lol
0e1bd5decbcc0dc1585a4c7e4ef3b8b0.jpg

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

That game changer pic looks a lot like a..... ASGARD MINI! :D
Yesterday the electrician had to fix some stuff at my school, he introduced himself to my son and said 'Hi im Christos', i kid you not, my laaitie asked me 'Dad is that the guy who stalks you on the forum', when he left. I was broken.

Yesterday the electrician had to fix some stuff at my school, he introduced himself to my son and said 'Hi im Christos', i kid you not, my laaitie asked me 'Dad is that the guy who stalks you on the forum', when he left. I was broken.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I need to find this version and eliminate him. Did you ask him if he is a DJ or of he knows or has any relation to DJ Christos?

Back