What's in your hand right now?

So how’s the diet going? ONE pancake...
When i cook i can hardly eat. I did however have 5 eggs 2 x rye bread toast, a half an avo, some mushrooms and a cup of coffee before this at like 6am, that was made by the wife but het meals dont get pictured because i eat it before i can even think of a pic.

The Stratum V4 Dvarw DL combo went with on today's walk! And OMG it was freezing! Spring should be in the air but I was scared of being mugged by a Polar Bear today!
Walk and Vape 02.jpg Walk and Vape 06.jpg Walk and Vape 08.jpg Walk and Vape 10.jpg Walk and Vape 11.jpg WP Walk 20200830 04.jpg

No matchy, just testing out the drag x before deciding if I want to buy 1. Serpent with some red pill in it to clear up the sinuses
14cdb8064bcb7dfdbdc5eee783984100.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

It's a cold, wet and muddy day in Venda. At our parent company today for our yearly medical. Just had my chest x-ray done, clean as a whistle. Thank you Vaping for giving us a healthier lifestyle. Thank you ECIGSSA for a great community of like minded individuals that help and support each other. And thank you @Rooigevaar, Panama was the juice that helped me quit smoking, and Taviro is the juice that carries me through. Some Good Boy MTL today in the Berserker v2.
IMG_20200901_085714.jpg

The Dani 21700 is an ideal mod for out and about... The battery last for more than a day on the water and three refills of the Dvarw DL! Baby Choo approves!
Choo Dani 21700.JPG

Back