What's in your hand right now?

top fill, 21700, 12.5ml, aluminium body, a gem for sure, I'm in love
Unfortunately i wasn't doing reviews for Dovpo at the time of it's release so will have to open my wallet again me thinks, i can see my bear Lair Mods Panda sitting on top already! Just need to make the wife a nice dinner and do a bit of creeping first!

So many great hand check's, but no Argus GT??
There you go

Argus GT's with Zeus X Mesh RTA's
Green for fruit vape and red for desert vape
70c861f96ed90c9779de3b095d915d66.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Stratum V6M, OG Dvarw DL, Siam Tip, Fisher Alien, wicked with Mavaton X and Red Pill Inside!
Stratum V6M 3.jpg

Vandy Vape swell with a Kali V2 RDA and dual twisted 2x26ga ss316l coils in tc mode @ 230C. Creamy Dreams hits just right.

Attachments

• 20200920_003423.jpg
    20200920_003423.jpg
    425.6 KB · Views: 29
My e-liquid large bottle 60ml, 100ml, 120ml stash, also have boxes of 10ml, 15ml, 20ml and 30ml bottles but the thing is i mainly DIY.

Took this photo a few months ago but on purpose didn't post it on Ecigssa while there was an e-liquid ban in South Africa, that would of been pure evil!

IMG_9259.JPG

On average 150 bottles per container!

Last edited:
My e-liquid large bottle 60ml, 100ml, 120ml stash, also have boxes of 10ml, 15ml, 20ml amd 30ml bottles but the thing is i mainly DIY.

Took this photo a few months ago but on purpose didn't post it on Ecigssa while there was an e-liquid ban in South Africa, that would of been pure evil!

View attachment 208143

So what exactly are you planning on doing with it?

So what exactly are you planning on doing with it?
Vape it!!! between DiY, i regularly sent some to my brother but also he asked to try some of my DIY and he preferred that so now he just sends me empty bottles which i fill with my DIY flavours. All that is still in date and as the best e-liquid i have tried was some e-liquid that i acquired that was 2 years out of date i'm not too concerned about shelf life!

Vape it!!! between DiY, i regularly sent some to my brother but also he asked to try some of my DIY and he preferred that so now he just sends me empty bottles which i fill with my DIY flavours. All that is still in date and as the best e-liquid i have tried was some e-liquid that i acquired that was 2 years out of date i'm not too concerned about shelf life!
Sometimes I just wish I was your neighbour

My e-liquid large bottle 60ml, 100ml, 120ml stash, also have boxes of 10ml, 15ml, 20ml and 30ml bottles but the thing is i mainly DIY.

View attachment 208143

Pure decadence I say!!!
You could take a bath in all that juice! Nice.
:baths:

Back