What's in your hand right now?

I assume the Monark is Nylon 3D printed, if so over time does the colour fade and if so does that ruin the look or add to it's charm?

hi, you're correct, in fact the one in this pic was initially like a Maroon colour and I dyed it black over a year ago and only now, as you can see, from daily use is the black starting to fade, exposing that reddish colour, will let it fade and see what I end up with, or will just re-dye it

Some Hcigar vt75d for a mtl kind of day.
0e6f2e88b87e59f624763b78418d56a4.jpg

Sent from my DUB-LX2 using Tapatalk

Thoughts on the Intake?

I just need to still test the smallest insert but it is a absolute must if you enjoy a loose to almost tight MTL. If the smallest insert can give me the tight draw of the Kayfun then it will be retired. :) I would also get a nice restricted DL from this. Hope @Rob Fisher gives this a go. :)
Screws that loosen clockwise caught me off-guard but love the capacity.
Very surprised by the flavor being top airflow but it does hurt the reputation of the Pioneer, Glaz and Expromizer.
You have to remove the build if you want to replace a insert but no juice loss in the process.
I used a 3mm Alien MTL coil and did not have to trim away any cotton. First time build was a huge success with zero leaking.
I have no problem recommending the RTA.
I will talk more about it on my show tomorrow evening.

I just need to still test the smallest insert but it is a absolute must if you enjoy a loose to almost tight MTL. If the smallest insert can give me the tight draw of the Kayfun then it will be retired. :) I would also get a nice restricted DL from this. Hope @Rob Fisher gives this a go. :)
Screws that loosen clockwise caught me off-guard but love the capacity.
Very surprised by the flavor being top airflow but it does hurt the reputation of the Pioneer, Glaz and Expromizer.
You have to remove the build if you want to replace a insert but no juice loss in the process.
I used a 3mm Alien MTL coil and did not have to trim away any cotton. First time build was a huge success with zero leaking.
I have no problem recommending the RTA.
I will talk more about it on my show tomorrow evening.

Thanks for the heads up @KZOR! I will check it out!

You got to be aware that the biggest insert is a 2mm diameter!

@KZOR reckons I will get away with it without an insert @Grand Guru! But we will find out for sure in a day or so. :) But thanks for the warning! It's why I never tried it in the first place because anything that says MTL is not for me...

Initial toot on the Intake and already impressed and love the pair up you have there! Received the Forz TX80 Kit and found the tank to be a mixed bag but the Forz TX80 in my opinion Vaporesso's best single battery device despite being an 18650. With a quality 18650 device installed ideal for a MTL or low wattage RDL set-up!

View attachment 214230
So happy with this buy! Vaping on that solid strawberry green apple by @Vape Republic
Couldn't get the G-class for much less than $200 right up to about a month ago but in the last few weeks seen it at ridiculously low prices on both Chinese and UK sites! Definitely the time to buy, got the T-Class for £40 but this is on my radar, definitely SXmini's masterpiece!

Back