What's in your hand right now?

Awesome bud thanks so much, I'm gonna rewick it tomorrow and I'll let you know how it goes, thanks so much for the pics mate. Appreciate it
Just ignore the duplicates, think it's cause our wifi is on and off tonight, you are very welcome8--)

Enjoying the comforting fireside like crackle of one of @charln's MTALIEN's giving top flavour in the Pallas!!!!

IMG_6427.JPG

20210222_195627.jpg Front and center are these two boyzzz

Paranornal with the Voluna loaded with BVC #42 still crackling like a stoked fire..
Matchy matchy VA Duke with the Zeus tank loaded with a hand made Clapton also popping with attitude

Expro V4 on Dicodes No 6... it's a Dicodes Dinsdag Uncle Rob, yours is just sexier than mine!

WhatsApp Image 2021-02-23 at 14.57.06.jpeg

20210223-160223.jpg

98% of the pics are taken with my iPhone 11 Pro Max... a few are taken with my Canon SLR.
View attachment 223278
I use an iPod lol, say when i take photos of doing a build for a review i have to take about a dozen photos of each shot to guarantee at least a couple will not be blurred so for 8 photos i would of took over 100 and then have to sort through them all. On average in a review i include about 30 of my own photos but to get there i have to take over 200 and then sort through them all! Taking photos, sorting through them all and then resizing and if necessary merging photos as most forums only allow 20 photos max takes me longer than writing the reviews themselves!

Back