What's in your hand right now?

Some Matchy-Matchy action while putting the Expro v5 through it's paces. So far it is a winner, buttery smooth airflow just like the V4, but definitely better in the flavour department. Those new airflow holes on the deck is a great improvement. Still not happy with the stock driptip, but this flat tall hat driptip from Inkd Vapor is working a treat and is very comfortable. All round winner! IMG_20210325_083721.jpg

A bit of tobacco dripping action happening today... Tobacco Thursday!!

Italian Boomstick Reaper on the Hellfire Phantom.

20210325_091944.jpg

20210325_172048.jpg Some new yummyness.. small deviation from my usual slick strawberry cuz no one has stock and I'm not waiting till next week for my milkshake

Thanks, but I'm afraid that acronym is lost on me :rolleyes:
It's not an acronym that's that's the name of the company that made it, CLZ mods.. they make some pretty gorgeous resin mods.. not sure how they achieve the grain pattern, I think it is impregnated into wood, the snake skin pattern is really unique.. only seen it achieved in CLZ and Solar storm mods.. that's about as much as I know.. oh they don't make CLZs anymore.. also the modder is apparently a giant doos.

Looking a bit silly with the extension kit on the Pico... Maybe time to trade up for a small SBS mod...

IMG_20210325_201746.jpg

It's not an acronym that's that's the name of the company that made it, CLZ mods.. they make some pretty gorgeous resin mods.. not sure how they achieve the grain pattern, I think it is impregnated into wood, the snake skin pattern is really unique.. only seen it achieved in CLZ and Solar storm mods.. that's about as much as I know.. oh they don't make CLZs anymore.. also the modder is apparently a giant doos.

It's Juma made in Germany! https://www.elforyn.de/en/

They also do the imitation Ivory.
Aerodynamic 1_3.jpg

Back