What's in your hand right now?

That is well, you may continue. :headbang:

Personally in find the squonk bottle to be the messiest form of vaping in existence.. the Armormech is the only exception as it had a solid bottle with a metal tube, rigid.. so you don't squeeze your juice everywhere whilst trying to insert it.. do you know a trick for this? My voyeur hasn't ventured off the shelf in 3 months because of this :oopsbig:
Try not to get excited beforehand maybe :rolleyes:

That is well, you may continue. :headbang:

Personally in find the squonk bottle to be the messiest form of vaping in existence.. the Armormech is the only exception as it had a solid bottle with a metal tube, rigid.. so you don't squeeze your juice everywhere whilst trying to insert it.. do you know a trick for this? My voyeur hasn't ventured off the shelf in 3 months because of this :oopsbig:

My method is squeeze the bottle slightly when filling up or not fill completely and when putting the tube back into the bottle I gently squeeze it and screw the tube part back in and release that allows for the tube in bottle not to cause a mess and put the bottle in place or alternatively you can get one of those squonk refiller bottles that screw into the mod and fill through the 510 in the bottle

My method is squeeze the bottle slightly when filling up or not fill completely and when putting the tube back into the bottle I gently squeeze it and screw the tube part back in and release that allows for the tube in bottle not to cause a mess and put the bottle in place or alternatively you can get one of those squonk refiller bottles that screw into the mod and fill through the 510 in the bottle
I'll give that a try and see how it goes :D:D:D

I've never posted this mod before because it never worked.. it used to start, show the emblem, but it wouldn't switch on, no matter how many times I pressed its deliciously rubbery fire button.. today I put a battery in and per chance it started working.. I can't believe it and I'm so excited.. such a beautiful mod I just have to share it.

Introducing to the forum, the Wapari Wide Pinecone Resin Stabwood masterpiece
20210407_193812.jpg20210407_194404.jpg

It took me a while to grab a JellyBox and I must say it's pretty comfortable in the hand and the 21700 is awesome!
JellyBox.JPG

The Intake MTL is delivering a wonderful fresh peach flavour with the Fruitea!
View attachment 226971
I had a bottle of that and I gave it to someone not realizing what it was, and then he came to me a couple of days later and he was like "bro try this." And it was sooo nice!! Unlike any other juice I'd tried.. such a unique blend of flavours, I now have to keep a bottle of lipton peach iced tea to satisfy residual cravings o_O

Attachments

• 20210407_211119.jpg
    20210407_211119.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 22
This is made by Nasty Juice and it's bloody good!

20210408-125048.jpg

These will be in my hand tomorrow as I fish the Joey's Competition on Albert Falls!
Fishing Vape.JPG

20210409_164207.jpg 20210409_164207.jpgDriving around on a Friday is never fun.. at least I have the companionship of these fine devices

Back