What's in your hand right now?

You're making me very jealous with that Kayfun Rob :p

Sorry @BumbleBee... the novelty of playing with an old technology (updated) that rivals all the new fancy stuff really appeals to me. Also I have never ever had a kayfun that lasted more than a few minutes in my hand... and the part the impresses me most (apart from the nice vape) is the fact that it doesn't leak one bit... well not so far and I have changed tanks and still no sign of a leak...

There is one negative... the Bell Cap comes with a drip tip that fits fine but is a bit short... and my other drip tips don't fit too lekker... but on the big tank my drip tips fit perfectly!

Could anyone recommend the best dremel for bf conversions and Also for smoothing out the rough edges on clones. Thanks :grinning:

You mean which tip? For edges nothing beats Scotchbrite pads! Pick up a few from Builders. They come in nice large sheets. Hand sanding works fine, but if you have lots of finishing to do cut a few circles and throw them stacked into your Dremel buff tip. Then hand finish afterwards.

3e76b8f47fe66069cdd4688f80c9e3f4.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

This kayfun monster v2 might get back into rebuildales. It's that good.

Clapton coil 24G 8 wraps. 0.6ohm

bc3293e4a053083f027504d4f8de4ded.jpg

c89ae550775b98fb850235e5f0d7ea62.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

@Gizmo was I right or was I right? ;-)

Its incredible Rob. No dry hits like I have suffered with the Subtank Including the new one. Or the Lemo 2 or the Billow 2.

For me this is the best tank I have ever tried. Super basic but incredible.

Its incredible Rob. No dry hits like I have suffered with the Subtank Including the new one. Or the Lemo 2 or the Billow 2.

For me this is the best tank I have ever tried. Super basic but incredible.
The goblin mini will give that tank a run for its money any day of the week.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

The goblin mini will give that tank a run for its money any day of the week.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
There's no comparison to be made really. They are two very different tanks.

As I run single coil builds 99% of the time, the monster v2 is more appealing to me.

So I guess the question of which is better would be dependant on ones personal preference.

Both tanks in question are beautiful though! :D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yiannaki you got to try it. Come through I can make it worth your while :=)

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

The Monster v2 is basically a beefed up Kayfun. 528 Customs did to the Kayfun what Brabus does to Mercs.

And then of course the cloners came along and copied it, so yes, this is a clone of a modified Kayfun
Off topic, but I just had to ask...

Has Merc \ Brabus ever figured out how to utilize all of the torque those motors produce? In short - Brilliantly Powerful engines / Crappy Chassis...

Istick50 and Goblin mini... can't keep up any more. 'Think' I can settle now with the 2 Istick50's, Billow2 and Goblin mini...

20150729_204425 (1).jpg

Back