What's in your hand right now?

Freshly built and rewicked . Pulse mini with vessle bridge

Attachments

• 0681CC8F-FCAB-4AB4-8D73-3A496EC7D7DB.jpeg
    0681CC8F-FCAB-4AB4-8D73-3A496EC7D7DB.jpeg
    209.7 KB · Views: 19
Dani 21700 Purple with Dvarw DL on a plate of Spicy Beans and Chirico on Sourdough bread! Checked the blood sugar afterwads and no sugar spike so this is my new favourite! Mayfair Cafe I will be back!
Spicy Beans.JPG

Dani 21700 Purple with Dvarw DL on a plate of Spicy Beans and Chirico on Sourdough bread! Checked the blood sugar afterwads and no sugar spike so this is my new favourite! Mayfair Cafe I will be back!
View attachment 288541
If you like sourdough bread next time you’re down near Windermere Centre there’s a small bakery in the corner of Windermere and Churchill Rd called “Bread the artisan bakery”.

Best sourdough loafs in Durbs by far!

If you like sourdough bread next time you’re down near Windermere Centre there’s a small bakery in the corner of Windermere and Churchill Rd called “Bread the artisan bakery”.

Best sourdough loafs in Durbs by far!
I miss Durbs so much!

Next time I'm there I'll pop round :)

Whenever I buy a Sub-Ohm tank, I always wonder if the coils are going to be available in the next year or so.
The Vaperz Cloud Shift Tank is nice and can take 4 different types of coils, same as the Shift Boro Tank.
These coils are popular so I don't think they'll disappear anytime soon, I guess they're all made in the same factory.
Hope the factory doesn't burn down though, :D

Voopoo - PNP Coils
Vaperz Cloud - VC Coils
Vaporesso - GTX Coils (wide bore)
BP Mods - TMD Coils

20240305_144224.jpg

Finally got my hands on a DNA version after 3 months courtesy of our useless postal system IMG_0440.jpeg

Back