What's in your hand right now?

Nice setup @Petrus
This one is haunting and tempting me as well
Oh no, i think i must stop looking at these threads :eek:
@Silver, I got it, your Christmas stocking should be as follows: A Steam Crave Mod, and somewhere down there a hidden OL16, and to round off some spare LG Browns.

Thanks @Petrus - aarrghh - you know how to make it sound so sweet...

I really didnt know how to rate that post of yours @Marzuq
- like - because i like the idea and the look of that with the teal cover
- thanks - because perhaps i just need the "nudge"
- or dislike - because i dont need the extra expense and time to figure it all out. Lol

Decisions, decisions...

like - you are spot on. she is a beauty.
thanks - no prob because its a nudge in the right direction
dislike - well you cant do that. Its not an extra expense. its an investment into your vaping journey.

honestly the rolo is awesome. plug batteries in. set wattage and off you go.
The crius is a simple tank. big deck and simple wicking method. no learning curve required.

You guys are killing me with these Rolo and crius setups, trying to sell some of my stuff to get that I want the all black setup its amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The all black looks a bit boring IMO. I like the detail of the switch on the rolo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey @skola are you enjoying the juice? Saw a review by that Martyn guy and he raved about it, said it's just like the real ice cream.
I love it.. My favorite from the brand. I'm not really into Neapolitan ice cream and if I do have some I usually eat each flavour separate. Not a fan of the combined taste of strawberry, chocolate and vanilla ice cream. This juice however makes it so enjoyable. Like their other juices it's really sweet. And yes, tastes just like ice cream.

Dual 26G 316L SS @ 0.2 Ohms... Running it on low watts to conserve juice and minimize fogging up the whole place.

Vaping some fruity flavors.
koopor.jpg

c2c1b2c92fc6cb2b3c255eb77cb7d8a8.jpg
quick beach run grab a few waves on my way home oh how I love summer in the mother city.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I know this is not exactly related to the post, but this is how it all start...and the outcome was......superb. DSC_0319.JPG DSC_0320.JPG DSC_0321.JPG DSC_0322.JPG DSC_0323.JPG

c2c1b2c92fc6cb2b3c255eb77cb7d8a8.jpg
quick beach run grab a few waves on my way home oh how I love summer in the mother city.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Tough life ;-)
Green with envy at this time of the year!

Sadly, missing my Reo in PE. I got some unidentifiable short the night before coming, so my hotspring is as flat as a pancake.

So I'm using this, and so far so good....
ef43730aefc0edcf9079203f3c92f5df.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back