What's in your hand right now?

Last night, plenty of this in my hand
9d8896f9fe7c41f292a09bfa47d6c418.jpg

A surprisingly good, and cheap, easy drinking red. I believe it's exclusive to East and Western Cape, while the bulk gets exported. A David Frost wine.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I think I must try get one of those tips, how do you go about ordering one?

He isn't quite ready to go into production yet as he is awaiting his lathe and then he will become a vendor with his own forum. But if you drop him a PM (@hands) he may be persuaded to make you one or two.

Sadly, missing my Reo in PE. I got some unidentifiable short the night before coming, so my hotspring is as flat as a pancake.

So I'm using this, and so far so good....
ef43730aefc0edcf9079203f3c92f5df.jpg

Oh my, that is a calamity. No spares I presume. Wonder if there are any Reonauts in PE to help you out?

Oh my, that is a calamity. No spares I presume. Wonder if there are any Reonauts in PE to help you out?
Well I think it was a seriously bad short, because the button even got damaged. So I'm going to have to get an entire repair kit. I suspect the 6 month old battery may have been the cause. So I chucked it.

I left it at home anyway, so I'll order when I'm back. I also plan on getting it down to raw tumbled before rebuilding it, so I'm not too upset.

At work - but still enjoying two of my three hobbies...

Hang Vape tiny.JPG

My Xmas gift from myself. The Subvod, really nice vapour and nice draw compared to my carry around devices ( the clearo and esensense tanks). Vaping NCV ripple. Nice flavor down by the sea.

42d92811c129f8d05bb1fcf773554fc5.jpg
dual wielding my trusted setup and my newly acquired setup.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Just did my first SS 316L build on a Deadmodz dripper and it's amazing!
26g 2.5 ID 10 wraps dual coil at 0.3ohm vaping at 350 deg F on a Koopor Plus.

Just chilling at home... The terrible two by my side.

Dual 26g Claptons in the Silverplay Nano, Dewwy Boba in the tank.
Dual 24g Vertical Claptons in the Aromamizer, Cloud Co. Kumo in the tank.

20151223_221240.jpg

I actually pinched it from a customer @Michael Hockey LOL

I had originally swapped my black covers for the green/blue ones on @Satans_Stick white RX yesterday. Today a customer came in to the shop and really wanted the same look as mine, so i swapped again. I think the carbon looks tit....

Percs of working in a vape shop i guess. :-D

I think the "All Black" look is a bit boring compared to the white RX. This carbon wrap breaks the monotony... Chicken Dinner!

Just chilling at home... The terrible two by my side.

Dual 26g Claptons in the Silverplay Nano, Dewwy Boba in the tank.
Dual 24g Vertical Claptons in the Aromamizer, Cloud Co. Kumo in the tank.

View attachment 41643
Nice toys! Enjoying the Silverplay? Would love to know the build you prefer in the Silverplay please, if you don't mind. Thanks.

Nice toys! Enjoying the Silverplay? Would love to know the build you prefer in the Silverplay please, if you don't mind. Thanks.

Im in love with my silverplay nano @Pixstar. by far my favorite tank to date. The flavour is on point, the airflow is massive (for a tank), Its easy to build, easy to wick, doesnt leak (It does sweat a bit whern the wicks get old) and just keeps giving.

Only thing that may be an issue for a few people is the bottom fill screw, like the goblin mini, but for me its no issue. I have Kayfuns, lots of them, so the fill screw doesnt bug me at all.

Ive put a few builds in this beasty, but my favorite has to be my current one. its been in there for over a month. lol. Its a Dual 28g/32g Clapton, 7 wraps, 2.5mm ID, Cotton Bacon for the wicking. I also raise the coils a bit, I find that if the top of the coils are in line with top of the post screws, the airflow is a little better. Came out to 0.66 ohm and I fire it between 47w and 55w bepending on the liquid. It is a warm vape, not hot, just perfect.

The juice consumption isnt that bad either for what it is, ok, look, I can go through a tank pretty quickly, but its not as bad as allot of other tanks out there.

Im in love with my silverplay nano @Pixstar. by far my favorite tank to date. The flavour is on point, the airflow is massive (for a tank), Its easy to build, easy to wick, doesnt leak (It does sweat a bit whern the wicks get old) and just keeps giving.

Only thing that may be an issue for a few people is the bottom fill screw, like the goblin mini, but for me its no issue. I have Kayfuns, lots of them, so the fill screw doesnt bug me at all.

Ive put a few builds in this beasty, but my favorite has to be my current one. its been in there for over a month. lol. Its a Dual 28g/32g Clapton, 7 wraps, 2.5mm ID, Cotton Bacon for the wicking. I also raise the coils a bit, I find that if the top of the coils are in line with top of the post screws, the airflow is a little better. Came out to 0.66 ohm and I fire it between 47w and 55w bepending on the liquid. It is a warm vape, not hot, just perfect.

The juice consumption isnt that bad either for what it is, ok, look, I can go through a tank pretty quickly, but its not as bad as allot of other tanks out there.
Thanks @Oliver Barry, definitely going to give your build a go! I'm also extremely happy with it using dual 25 gauge vaporwire but your build proves I don't have to go below 0.3 ohms to get good results. It's also a great looking tank and very compact. Have also had no leaks and yes it does sweat (like the goblin Mini). Thanks, appreciate your input!

For me its not about the "How low can you go", its all about "how much metal can I fit in there", so my builds are usually pretty high, coz end of the day, I use high power regulated mods, so i dont need to build low. lowest build i have currently is in that Aromamizer... 24g/32g Dual vertical Clapton, 5 wrap, 3mm ID, firing at 70w to 80w... 6ml of juice goes in less than an hour :tmi:

BTW, to help me remove the screw and stop me from losing it, I super glued two small magnets to a small screw driver. I wish the fill hole was the same on the Goblin Mini too...
IMG_20151223_234308.jpg

Brilliant idea @Pixstar

Although, i can safely say that I have never lost a fill screw... cant say the same for post screws though! lol

Back