What's in your hand right now?

1465724798049-1706737101.jpg
At work with the vtc mini and the Moradin i got yesterday from vape king. Really nice rta. But im not sure if i like it more than my serpent mini yet. Flavour is really good but not as smooth.
And so far seems very economical and im running dual claptons.

Was a bit of a mission to fit bit where there is a will there is a way.

View attachment 57471
At work with the vtc mini and the Moradin i got yesterday from vape king. Really nice rta. But im not sure if i like it more than my serpent mini yet. Flavour is really good but not as smooth.
And so far seems very economical and im running dual claptons.

Was a bit of a mission to fit bit where there is a will there is a way.
What machine is that?

Black Minikin V1.5 150W, Black Avocado 24, DIY Spiced Chai Toranado..... Minikin VGOD 120W, Black Avocado 24, DIY Patchouli.

am150c.jpg

25b21b3fa7fc99d9f41322ff59932894.jpg

Kayfun Lite sitting on the Sigelei with a single stainless steel 0.5 ohm coil build.

Still prefer the gem style tanks over my most recent purchases being the Moonshot and Avocado...
image.jpeg

For the cold rain and wind in JHB

Attachments

• 20160612_135547.jpg
    20160612_135547.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 51
SX Mini came out of retirement because the Champagne Snow Wolf Mini was killed by the Melo III 4ml after dumping the contents of the tanks on the mod... twice... :confused::( ProTank 4 on top... a great tank with no issues so far...
SXMini 002.JPG

SX Mini came out of retirement because the Champagne Snow Wolf Mini was killed by the Melo III 4ml after dumping the contents of the tanks on the mod... twice... :confused::( ProTank 4 on top... a great tank with no issues so far...
View attachment 57627

Oh dam uncle Rob thats terrible . I wanna cry even.
Today we morn the loss of a beautiful mod..
I think a moment of silence is appropriate at this point in time.

Oh dam uncle Rob thats terrible . I wanna cry even.
Today we morn the loss of a beautiful mod..
I think a moment of silence is appropriate at this point in time.

I'm hoping when the juice dries out it may resurrect itself... but right now it has a mind of it's own and it decides if it want to vape at 5 watts or 75 watts... :(

Back