What's in your hand right now?

You got your Pico, CONGRATS man:clap:..Now your pico recommendations actually bear some weight:giggle: hehe
Buttons are a little looser than I would like, but otherwise its a solid device! I'm glad I took my own recommendation! :rofl:

Lol, you got to much stuff cuz... ;)
Too much stuff?! I don't even know what that means! What felt like a week was actually only 2 days, I got it beginning of this week because last week I would have been broke! Haha!

dc9f980e2ad6a8f576b95bb72cd36759.jpg

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Nice @Yiannaki !
Hows that Monster V3 ?
I retired my V2 because that screw fill port was leaking and i got tired of applying plumbers tape
What a pity because i liked the flavour

The v3 is just as good as the v2, if not slightly better. The airflow is a bit larger, the post screws are beefier so it can trap thicker wire.
It also comes with a big tank configuration which holds around 4 - 5ml. Its a great underrated tank.

960cab79b8a1fabf93b096430d1c524a.jpg
here we go my first hand check with my new beast loving this setup so far

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hahaha lol @Stosta said it aint pink its salmon lol well gotta love it vaped last night sooo lekke at 55wats wicked on point as well all credit to ollie for that vid on the wicking it saved me just not loving the 6mg meteorite but once its done id be vaping northen star but over all this setup chugss titts as rip tippers would say (mods please excuse my foul beak) but over all its a cloud machine love it @Imtiaaz

Hahaha lol @Stosta said it aint pink its salmon lol well gotta love it vaped last night sooo lekke at 55wats wicked on point as well all credit to ollie for that vid on the wicking it saved me just not loving the 6mg meteorite but once its done id be vaping northen star but over all this setup chugss titts as rip tippers would say (mods please excuse my foul beak) but over all its a cloud machine love it @Imtiaaz

Very glad to hear that @mcgeerj35 , She Chugs big time...lastnight I put it on 55 watts and the tip got so warm it almost burnt my mouth. The drip tip on the nano is tiny. so I went back to 50 and its fine.

I don't really want to add a drip tip, just looks clunky, and can't find a chuff cap anywhere, I don't know if that will even help.

Always good to hear someone having such a good vape day! Congrats @mcgeerj35 !

Thanks buddy @stosa its a real lekke mod and tank i love it will get a tsunami and a nano in the future so i have a few legends on the tank side

Very glad to hear that @mcgeerj35 , She Chugs big time...lastnight I put it on 55 watts and the tip got so warm it almost burnt my mouth. The drip tip on the nano is tiny. so I went back to 50 and its fine.

I don't really want to add a drip tip, just looks clunky, and can't find a chuff cap anywhere, I don't know if that will even help.
The Nano does get quite warm when chain vaping, it is normal so you shouldn't have to worry (I know when I first started it worried me that some of these things got so hot), only if it will literally burn you then there might be cause for some concern. The chuff cap doesn't make much of a difference, it is the same height as far as I remember. And no, don't use that drip tip, that was the silliest idea I've ever seen from a manufacturer! Hahaha!

Hahah yeah my wide bore driptip makes it better i do well in the 70-85 range but the 6mg in that range kills my poor throat so i relax at 50 witch still gives a moerse throat hit with i can handle so im happy @Imtiaaz and whats ur thoughts on ur settup buddy

Some solid advice there on that driptip but id scale down on mine too bit too big for me

Hahah yeah my wide bore driptip makes it better i do well in the 70-85 range but the 6mg in that range kills my poor throat so i relax at 50 witch still gives a moerse throat hit with i can handle so im happy @Imtiaaz and whats ur thoughts on ur settup buddy

What can I say man, its going great @mcgeerj3 , Just seem to power through the juice lol...She's thiiirrrrsssssttttyyyyyy!!!!

I also updated the firmware to 1.1.1 last night and she fires very quickly now, and instantly. I'm glad the update addressed the delay, that was my only concern, but ALL GOOD NOW. No other concerns I can even think of.

Yeah @Imtiaaz did the 1.1.1 myself last night and awesome all i can say

Yeah @Mark121m very great one hehe better than my subox mini (witch i still love)

Buttons are a little looser than I would like, but otherwise its a solid device! I'm glad I took my own recommendation! :rofl:
hello there.. i noted the buttons on my pico were loose-ish... with a silicon sleeve on it stops all the rattles, protects it incase of a fall and gives it nice and solid feeling aswell as giving you better grip.. i found mine to be a bit smooth and cos its so little a bit hard to hang on to at times..:sweating:. only thing with the silicone cover is that its not so easy to get in and out of your pocket at times...

hello there.. i noted the buttons on my pico were loose-ish... with a silicon sleeve on it stops all the rattles, protects it incase of a fall and gives it nice and solid feeling aswell as giving you better grip.. i found mine to be a bit smooth and cos its so little a bit hard to hang on to at times..:sweating:. only thing with the silicone cover is that its not so easy to get in and out of your pocket at times...
Yeah it is a pretty slippery little thing! Must get a sleeve for it!

Back