What's in your hand right now?

Beast Mode! Twisted nichrome 4 strands 28g 0.26ohm, Phenotype L, VGOD Pro 150. At only 115w it is incredible. Pheno loves heat and this build/mod combo is just killing it.1480078900200-1009013844.jpg

Boom! Murder she wrote.
8a84b1199f5adbf9b4e757f7ccc78182.jpg

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk
Hey Boom, Im looking at getting the Hohm slice LE. What are your thoughts on it? Any good?

Still using my cuboid 150W with a velocity RDA (its a students life for me XD). Liquid-wise thought I would try something new. Picked up some new Vapor Maid - Mapleberry Pancake and trying out a newer local producer Troll Brothers Elixirs - Solaris (a pretty decent apple tart and custard).

Attachments

• DSC_0453.JPG
    DSC_0453.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 60
The new GTA and a tasty new sample... Blueberry Cheesecake! Nommm!

20161125_171523_HDR-1.jpg

Hey Boom, Im looking at getting the Hohm slice LE. What are your thoughts on it? Any good?
I'm loving it, best bang for buck mod on the market right now. There are w couple on this forum and the general concensus is its a great mod.

Best mod. I've been using mine for a while now and I love it. Definitely recommended. If you looking at getting one, check out @KieranD (Vape Cartel) as they have the improved ones with better casing and cosmetic fixes. Also their price is fantastic, best value for money.

27a6c0f248f431d4295993348215fc2e.jpg

A dodgy Cleito tank that kept spitting at me, fixed now. The fuchai, lovely mod in vw mode. Cookies cream dessert home brew with a soft scotch. Perfect Friday evening retreat into my study after a difficult week. Small pleasures with great effect

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

I'm loving it, best bang for buck mod on the market right now. There are w couple on this forum and the general concensus is its a great mod.

Best mod. I've been using mine for a while now and I love it. Definitely recommended. If you looking at getting one, check out @KieranD (Vape Cartel) as they have the improved ones with better casing and cosmetic fixes. Also their price is fantastic, best value for money.
Mine is on its way from Vape Cartel!

Back