What's in your hand right now?

Super pic @Dr Evil
Feet up makes it cool

Can life get any sweeter than this:
20140624_171226_small.jpg

And yip I have ventured to the dark side, gone completely mech

Not by much. Are you liking the Launcher V2?
I must say I am loving it.. Due to it not having a locking ring I don't take it out of the house (my neme is my all day out and about companion). It could be my imagination but the V2 hits really well and with the purple Efest 2500mah 35A battery I really get good vape time.

Also with the bottom fill method that Vern (not sure what his new forum name is) showed us I have zero gurgle and zero leaks on the aqua.

The aqua hits as well as the kayfun (flavour and throat hit) and being a dual coil give loads of vapour. For me the only niggly thing about the aqua is getting both coils to fire evenly when I build the setup (but that would be the cause with any dual coil setup if you are not running the sleeper coil).

I do enjoy the aqua more from a vape point of view and the bottom fill method gives me a bit more juice in the tank when compared to the top fill method and that lasts me most of the day. I have noticed that when running the same juices in both the aqua and the kayfun that the juices are more sweet in the kayfun and a lot cooler where as with the aqua the vapour is warmer and the flavour is more true (in terms of what I imagined the flavour to be like).

a7a6e5as.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I must say I am loving it.. Due to it not having a locking ring I don't take it out of the house (my neme is my all day out and about companion). It could be my imagination but the V2 hits really well and with the purple Efest 2500mah 35A battery I really get good vape time.

Also with the bottom fill method that Vern (not sure what his new forum name is) showed us I have zero gurgle and zero leaks on the aqua.

The aqua hits as well as the kayfun (flavour and throat hit) and being a dual coil give loads of vapour. For me the only niggly thing about the aqua is getting both coils to fire evenly when I build the setup (but that would be the cause with any dual coil setup if you are not running the sleeper coil).

I do enjoy the aqua more from a vape point of view and the bottom fill method gives me a bit more juice in the tank when compared to the top fill method and that lasts me most of the day. I have noticed that when running the same juices in both the aqua and the kayfun that the juices are more sweet in the kayfun and a lot cooler where as with the aqua the vapour is warmer and the flavour is more true (in terms of what I imagined the flavour to be like).
Howdy @BhavZ getting coils firing evenly is all about pulsing and squeezing and making sure the leg lengths are as close as possible to the same. Also pulsing the coil then running you mandrel through it once or twice helps "settle" the coil I don't know why that works but it does picked that up from Oom @Andre.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Howdy @BhavZ getting coils firing evenly is all about pulsing and squeezing and making sure the leg lengths are as close as possible to the same. Also pulsing the coil then running you mandrel through it once or twice helps "settle" the coil I don't know why that works but it does picked that up from Oom @Andre.

Shot man for the tip. Will definitely do that on the next build (which will probably be when I finish my current tank)

I have been using my Aquas more lately. Must say the flavour from the dual coils (mine running at 0.6 with 1 mm hollow Ekowool) is just awesome - beats the Kayfuns/Russians, but I do not use the Russian much so probably unfair to compare . Also, with the bottom filling no leaks or gurgles. Currently vaping Dr Stanley Clarke's Snake Oil and Tark's Select Reserve Rasputin in the Aquas - as you say, life cannot be sweeter. Both great juices.

That trick I picked up from SuperXDrifter in the ECF Reo forum. After the first quick pulse, move the mandrel to and fro through the coil like a snooker cue, pulse repeat - and voila your coils burn evenly and no hot legs, even without squeezing the coil. Why that works I have no idea, but it does.

I have been using my Aquas more lately. Must say the flavour from the dual coils (mine running at 0.6 with 1 mm hollow Ekowool) is just awesome - beats the Kayfuns/Russians, but I do not use the Russian much so probably unfair to compare . Also, with the bottom filling no leaks or gurgles. Currently vaping Dr Stanley Clarke's Snake Oil and Tark's Select Reserve Rasputin in the Aquas - as you say, life cannot be sweeter. Both great juices.
No tank system I have beats my aqua when its setup properly. So far thats a Russian another Russian with the airhole drilled to 2mm and a KF 3.1. Aqua is also at 0.6 wicked with cotton though and the virus is going down so well. Only reason this isn't what I carry with me is its very thirsty and 2.5ml doesn't last long.

I got myself the Kangertech Areotank Mega. Working of my SID Mod. The Mega Tank is just awesome!! I love it!!:-D

20140626_202341.jpg

Nemi Clone with a russian 91 clone

Filled up from a dumping bottle at VapeMob(we were rebuilding the coil and filled to test, for some reason i enjoyed the mix of flavours :D

20130819_214832-533x400.jpg

udyry5eb.jpg

my anytime vape vapeking cotton candy, gummiberry juice and menthol mix

sent from my Telegraph Machine using Tapatalk stop

Some amzing Stuff, check it out!

Whirling Dervish Custard on my Trident V2 NOM NOM

full

at first WTF
but as you vape on its like OMG :) its one of those juices you are going to LOVE or HATE instantly
But i like it, it tastes very oriental and spicy its quite complex.

Overall initial impression i was like NOOO wasted money! but it is actually nice that i would buy it off you if you dont like it :)

I am particularly chuffed with the setup in my right hand right now. All acquired from local vendors.

Cana 30W - Vapeking
Battery - VapeMob
Russian 91 % - Cape Vaping Supplies
Ekowool - SubOhmVapor
Juice (Poison Elite) - SubOhmVapor

Ok, the 27 g Kanthal comes from Germany, have not been able to source that locally yet. An odd gauge to use, but my favourite.

JyrLsfi.jpg

Just got a Kayfun 3.1 clone and tried my first rebuild on and RBA. Managed to get a 1.3ohm micro coil because I was a bit too eager to try it out to do a fancy setup. Must say it's great! Using a Vape lambo mini 1300mah as it is VV and also has a nifty ohm reader built in. Itching to get a MOD soon. Oh and VapeMob juice, ectoplasm and mint mix with some extra vg to add some extra cloud;)

Fiva Pawns - Castle Long, Lets GO!

Back