What's in your hand right now?

And this is why you going to get knocked-out son, you supposed to be training for our fight not faffing about at @Rob Fisher , get it together @Stosta .
Hahaha!

Visiting Rob is part of my training, I'm going to bring a posse up from Durban to help me fight.

If you've ever seen a Durban fight you must know that the guy picking on someone is going to get his friends involved, the bartenders and owners also tend to jump over the bar and get in there, next thing the girls are in it too, cousins get called from 50kms away, and there's usually some random old guy that runs around breaking furniture in the background.

IMG_3951.JPG

Some office dripping in between a mountain of paper work. The Sapor 25 on the Predator and the Goon 24 on the Tesla.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha!

Visiting Rob is part of my training, I'm going to bring a posse up from Durban to help me fight.

If you've ever seen a Durban fight you must know that the guy picking on someone is going to get his friends involved, the bartenders and owners also tend to jump over the bar and get in there, next thing the girls are in it too, cousins get called from 50kms away, and there's usually some random old guy that runs around breaking furniture in the background.
felxstosta.jpg

ff0643a4941ec494a3ee6a0f611de3ba.jpg

Got out an old subtank v1 still. Got some menthol in for the day
d55309f17048c0d1b00c7d5964542bbe.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

IMG_3955.JPG

A nice end to the evening. Trying the extension tube on the Pharaoh. The RX 2/3 with three Batteries carries the now taller Pharaoh much better.

Man, I love menthol now. My whole DIY is menthol or mint oriented. XXX is the only commercial juice I buy now which BTW, I sometimes adulterate with a menthol mix in a dripper.

Very happy to see more people appreciating the menthol in juices! Here is the Pine Cone Wapari with the new Armor 1.0 on top... no need to mention what juice is being used. ;-)
Menthol 001.JPG

@Rob Fisher, what are your thoughts on tge Armor so far uncle?

Great RDA... good airflow, good flavour, easy build and looks great... I love the single coil option... one comment I would make is that it will probably be best suited as a BF atty because I find with the single coil that it needs to be dripped often. I have a 20700 Squonker on order and the Armor is earmarked for that.

Happy I got an Armor and happy I got it at RRP. :)

Wednesday — and some DIY dripping amongst the mountain of work. Oh how variety makes life more interesting?

IMG_3958.JPG

Hi what mod is that?, i am looking for a squonker.....was it pricey?
Coppervape. I wish someone kept these locally, had to bring it in from China. They are very far from pricey lol.

Squonking is awesome man, makes so much sense. If you cant wait and are on a budget, look at the pico squeeze. I run one of those daily too

Hi what mod is that?, i am looking for a squonker.....was it pricey?

Coppervape. I wish someone kept these locally, had to bring it in from China. They are very far from pricey lol.

Squonking is awesome man, makes so much sense. If you cant wait and are on a budget, look at the pico squeeze. I run one of those daily too
Not to detract from the thread, the Coppervape squonker is available locally here. It is a mech mod so proceed with caution;)

Needed to play with something else for a change so I dug out the Pico RTA from the display cabinet and put it on my Pico Mod.
PicoPico 012.JPG PicoPico 014.JPG PicoPico 015.JPG PicoPico 016.JPG

Love the tribal design on that RTA. Suits the mod as well!

It's my most expensive RTA (Titanium) in the herd and the hardest build of all and I just cannot get it to produce the flavour I expect from it. ;(

It's my most expensive RTA (Titanium) in the herd and the hardest build of all and I just cannot get it to produce the flavour I expect from it. ;(
You should ship it off to your coil guy and demand that he comes up with the perfect build for it! :-D

Back