What's in your hand right now?

If the clone is so impressive and you guys aren't being sarcastic you guys should try the original.

Pity though because esg will probably stop producing a skyline now.
Definitely but but i jus don't hav that money in the budget and can't bring myself to spend that amount so I thought I'd try a clone and it's very impressive i must say so I'm quite happy bud. Very decent.

Guys it's everyones right to spend their hard earned money as they wish. Stop playing the man & play the game. Please keep this thread on topic.
Thanks.

It depends on what your definition of HE is.
The fact that you want to class me is highly suspect like those skyline tips :D
we all actually went for extra length ultem tips as the only flaw we could see is our lips touching the juice flow control.

uncle Rob instilled that dislike back in the SM25 days.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

@Strontium ,@wikus , @Clouds4Days and @boxerulez how are you guys enjoying the skyline?

Authentic?

Hey bud, so far im pretty impressed. This is a quality piece and the flavour is great especially on fruity menthol juices.

Not authentic bud, we landed the first batch of coppervape skylines, they havent even landed in stores yet.
And from others (3 people) that have both esg and coppervape they are 1:1 so definetly a great buy.

Hey bud, so far im pretty impressed. This is a quality piece and the flavour is great especially on fruity menthol juices.

Not authentic bud, we landed the first batch of coppervape skylines, they havent even landed in stores yet.
And from others (3 people) that have both esg and coppervape they are 1:1 so definetly a great buy.
Thanks man. Thats what I was expecting as a response!

Skylines, Skylines everywhere ... You can have a Skyline, and you can have a Skyline ..... we can all have Skylines ...:):campeon:

That's an Al Pacino line if I'm not mistaken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is a clone @Christos but very happy with it. Couldn't fork out so much for the authentic so tried this and it's top top notch i must say I get wat u guys r saying now!

I told you so hahaha I wasn't trying to be funny. It's really impressive and over delivers

Glad you guys are enjoying the skyline. Clone or not, the design principle seems to be the same. More importantly... it's to your liking. That's my classification of HE.

eeeb8ea9bbde584809204b9c633be732.jpg

The feast was incredible after what seemed to be an endless excruciating fast. Encroaching on 17 hours due to the different time zones I had to pass over to get to Saudi Arabia. A journey well worth it.

Winner reply @Amir

It was rough and although there is concession for one who is traveling during the month of fasting... I really find it hard to make up that one fast out of the month of Ramadan. For some reason, my energy levels didn't suffer and the fatigue is much less than expected. It really was rewarding in its own right. Especially that first swig of hazeworks crush 6mg on the sxk bb.

Appologies for posting this here i dont wanna create a whole thread cause we already have a skyline thread but please feel free to move where is relevant.

Just wanna show the forum peeps what we got with our skylines (some are extras that dont come standard.

Standard in box you get:
New 1:1 Coppervape Skyline airdisc version with extra delrin drip tip , 2 airdiscs, airdisc removal tool and spare o rings.

Exras:
8 pack airdisc, ultem drip tip and extra glass

20170608_211552.jpg

Back