What's in your hand right now?

Got this baby today (Minikin & goon) after trading two of my mods , also first time with a dripper and although I've got a lot to learn I'm liking it so far.20170617_141500.jpg

The lucky vape setup I chose for my first lunch as a married man with my beautiful wife. Noisy v2 with the Kylin rta and some blvk uniloops
Congratulations on tying the knot. I wish you both every happiness on your adventure as a married couple.

Mind blown today with juice from Wiener house and flavor from this Calix V3 rta. Took me about hour to get a coil on their weird deck but was it worth while.

56d7ebce8c95f6733971cdd3e92964f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks interesting. Have not heard of that one. Please show us the deck.
The lucky vape setup I chose for my first lunch as a married man with my beautiful wife. Noisy v2 with the Kylin rta and some blvk uniloops
Perfectly romantic - well done!

She is keeping me company for the night
14651c84f5f72b79a27b3fb939df0375.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

My new Tesla Nano 120w with the Goon 1.5 and the new amazing Mr Slinky from Wiener Vape Co. Thank you Sir Vape.
4b6f081a9b77e0bb501fa2e490080dff.jpg

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

The comparing flavor of old vs new .... nothing scientific same juice just want to see if it tastes different in both.

Which it does , in the Cyclone much crisper vape , Skyclone more richer subdued flavor (but still power!)

Reo_Skyline.jpeg

Senator and Reaper at a board meeting... luckily the BB was in the car as back because the juice was running out fast!
Boom 002.JPG

Back