What's in your hand right now?

OL16 on VT Inbox with bolting broccoli.

1HArjPm.jpg

3fd01de9e3837b4b61eaeee3d6e200d9.jpg

Trying a new burger joint called Five Guys and a new flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the thought of there being a mod named after me, but I'm not so fond of you looking for Stosta so you can put your lips around the tip :notagain:
I thought you would catch the orange and fire reference.
You need to get a girlfriend for the lips on your tip part... :D

I thought you would catch the orange and fire reference.
You need to get a girlfriend for the lips on your tip part... :D
Hahahaha! I tried but my wife doesn't like the idea.

Although I think she's warming up to it. When I first asked her she would argue with me about it, now she just ignores me, so I think I'm almost there.

Hahahaha! I tried but my wife doesn't like the idea.

Although I think she's warming up to it. When I first asked her she would argue with me about it, now she just ignores me, so I think I'm almost there.
I didn't stutter when I said girlfriend.... :D

I didn't stutter when I said girlfriend.... :D
Bwahahaha!

Sies on you @Christos ! I meant my wife didn't like the idea of me having a girlfriend not...

Actually I know there is no way way I'm going to come out of a discussion like this with you alive, I'm going to pull out of it now. :rolleyes:

Bwahahaha!

Sies on you @Christos ! I meant my wife didn't like the idea of me having a girlfriend not...

Actually I know there is no way way I'm going to come out of a discussion like this with you alive, I'm going to pull out of it now. :rolleyes:
Pull out? That's what she said :D

Hahahaha! Well not my wife anyways, she's very pregnant! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Congratulations man. I hope you are getting sleep now while you can.
Also how far is she? You should be having the ride of your life (literally) if she is past 6 months :D

Congratulations man. I hope you are getting sleep now while you can.
Also how far is she? You should be having the ride of your life (literally) if she is past 6 months :D
22 Weeks! I'm actually torn between getting sleep while I can and getting to do the things I want to do while I can. I have certainly had an interesting ride so far, if we're talking emotional rollercoaster that is. Luckily things have calmed down a lot in the past couple of weeks!

If I'm reading between the lines correctly, I'm looking forward to seeing what the next couple of months bring. :nerd:

22 Weeks! I'm actually torn between getting sleep while I can and getting to do the things I want to do while I can. I have certainly had an interesting ride so far, if we're talking emotional rollercoaster that is. Luckily things have calmed down a lot in the past couple of weeks!

If I'm reading between the lines correctly, I'm looking forward to seeing what the next couple of months bring. :nerd:
I guess it's different for each woman what the pregnancy is like.
My wife was a bloody mess emotionally as well but it does help to make your relationship stronger if you act with patience and understanding.

Pic of a poo just for you @Stosta :D
1502259372258-399990559.jpg

VapeCon2017

JUST 17 days to go !

124d60a58f37ebf24c8bd99d96702080.jpg

Do the things that you want before the baby comes - goes for both of you! And buy tons of mods etc. - somehow baby shopping becomes a thing and you just have to have that bottle or this gadget!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back