What's in your hand right now?

35ef1c00d9060202608389bddc000953.jpg

And away we go.... home sweet home here I come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Todays Duo, while waiting for my Manta RTA. Interestingly enough I havent seen any forum members with it. I wonder why.

upload_2017-9-12_7-32-22.png

I'm thinking of selling my reo p67 and getting this... thoughts so far?

It's certainly the Rolls Royce of Squonkers right now with it's DNA60 chipset... for me the biggest issue of squonking right now is finding an RDA that doesn't over squonk... I'm hoping the Entheon is going to be the one!

IMG_5113.JPG

Nice little tandem going on here in the office. These Medusa's are really awesome RDA's when you know how to use them properly. And my 2 "Go to" juices.

It's certainly the Rolls Royce of Squonkers right now with it's DNA60 chipset... for me the biggest issue of squonking right now is finding an RDA that doesn't over squonk... I'm hoping the Entheon is going to be the one!

And with regards to availability what am I looking at?

I assume you'll have to join a FB group, put your name on a randomiser list, pray that your name gets randomly chosen so that you can spend the monies to purchase it. I could be wrong though but that is what was mentioned in this thread.

I assume you'll have to join a FB group, put your name on a randomiser list, pray that your name gets randomly chosen so that you can spend the monies to purchase it. I could be wrong though but that is what was mentioned in this thread.

Oh god. This exclusivity thing is really becoming annoying to say the least.

It's near impossible to get... you have to join a secret FB group and jump through a million hoops and then pay around 450 Euro... I gave up ever getting one and then a connection of a connections connection offered me one and I jumped at it. There are more than a few guys after a Nova Box and I'm hoping to try get one or two or more if possible in Paris... but my guess is I will have one happy and 5 unhappy friends when I return.

Back