What's in your hand right now?

I'm a bit of a stunned mullet right now and not sure which squonker or dripper to pick up and put in my hand... I guess it will be the Gloom (because it only arrived today) with the Solo and inside the juicy mango from Nasty Juice!
View attachment 108942

@Rob Fisher , this is a glorious collection
I dont even know what they all are or have enough detailed knowledge to properly appreciate these devices
But I know they look amazing

The interesting thing about this picture is there are no Skylines or Billet Boxes!
Hehe

Love it

How’s the other 2 flavours that come in this pack?

The pack comes with Mango mist, Berry Flurry and Lemon crisp. They all have a very soft smooth flavor in the designed fruit and menthol. I have found that depending on my mod setup the different flavors come out. Regulated (dripping and RTA) bring the fruit to taste and some menthol - not to little thou, strong enough to taste it. Then in my only mechanical mod the REO the menthol is a lot stronger and the fruit mix takes a back seat.

Black on Black on Black :h:
Dj3silH.jpg

hi. what's your preferred build in this tank?
i've tried a few but never got it to the point where it was wow.

I have tried a few builds @Flava but have settled the last few months on a 26g NI80 dual coil.
2.5mm ID for each coil. Its 8 wraps each. Final resistance about 0.35-0.4 ohms. CB2 wicks, not dangling too far in. Thinned a bit from the coil downwards (bow tie method)

Have been vaping strong tobacco blends in there. Its strange, i never enjoyed lung hitting tobaccoes until this atty. Half open airflow. Lowish power - only 25 Watts. And short toots. (1sec, maybe 2sec max) But the juice is about 12-14mg so it has a lovely strong vibe!!

If i open the airflow too much, then the flavour dissipates. Theres a point where its just perfect and rich.

Am keen to try "@Yiannaki's" triple parallel single coil soon to see how that goes but for quite a while I have been loving the setup i have.

I have tried a few builds @Flava but have settled the last few months on a 26g NI80 dual coil.
2.5mm ID for each coil. Its 8 wraps each. Final resistance about 0.35-0.4 ohms. CB2 wicks, not dangling too far in. Thinned a bit from the coil downwards (bow tie method)

Have been vaping strong tobacco blends in there. Its strange, i never enjoyed lung hitting tobaccoes until this atty. Half open airflow. Lowish power - only 25 Watts. And short toots. (1sec, maybe 2sec max) But the juice is about 12-14mg so it has a lovely strong vibe!!

If i open the airflow too much, then the flavour dissipates. Theres a point where its just perfect and rich.

Am keen to try "@Yiannaki's" triple parallel single coil soon to see how that goes but for quite a while I have been loving the setup i have.
Thanks @Silver will try again soon, love the look and feel of the avocado but the builds i tried were always bland compared to my reo and ol16 combo...I find myself using that as base line for flavour.

@Rob Fisher , this is a glorious collection
I dont even know what they all are or have enough detailed knowledge to properly appreciate these devices
But I know they look amazing

The interesting thing about this picture is there are no Skylines or Billet Boxes!
Hehe

Love it

And the real story is with all these fantastic RDA's and Squonkers I use my BB's, Vapor Giant and Skyline most of the time! He is the A-Team!
ATeam 002.JPG

You should definitely try to get one to play with. I think you might like it

Sent by iDad from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a ShenRay Hadaly inbound. It might take a while but it will eventually get here :p

And the real story is with all these fantastic RDA's and Squonkers I use my BB's, Vapor Giant and Skyline most of the time! He is the A-Team!
View attachment 108988

Oh that is a beautiful collection you have there running the A team. Wow.

When you have time and the full collection in one place could you take a new photo for your vape family? I love to see the vape gear you find and share with us.

Very good flavour but a ***** to build and I find the draw a little too tight for my liking.

im deciding on the pico v2 clone though or Berserker, the shape of the berserker throwing me off abit.

Is the pico glass or plastic

My drag took a trip to the caves yesterday... not a great pic... but the drag enjoyed the trip...
7dec28460c2e56615e10025d49c06584.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back