What's in your hand right now?

This was the plan for the day...
Juice 011.JPG

But then I thought it was time to test Evangeline the Woody back from the Reo Spa with new gold contacts and get her back into circulation. So let's try some Craft Vapor Melon on the Rocks. Mmmm this is a good juice and nicely different!

Juice 013.JPG

@BumbleBee Sorry that it does not morph into a fancy car but it was the best we could do. :p
Lol, it's not going to be much use if it turns into a car, won't be very big :giggle:

It's awesome, I love it :dance:

The tank looks empty in this pic, I filled it up and that beautiful orange juice is all gone, 4mls in a few hours.... I need to pace myself with this stuff seeing as it's the only bottle in the country :D

@BumbleBee give us a honest no biased review on the juice dude and if others think they will like it dude we will order more.:nerd:

My new favorite all day vape device... Anyone have another iStick for sale here in CT? Please let me know..

IMG_20141118_210000.jpg

My lil istick x mAN loaded with my current ADV LV elvis breakfast. @ nooby what setup you running on the atomic?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416415032722.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416415032722.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 47
My lil istick x mAN loaded with my current ADV LV elvis breakfast. @ nooby what setup you running on the atomic?

I'm running a 1.1 ohm coil at 8.1 watts with the Atomics middle hole. All I can say is wow! Still produces so much vapour! I've been vaping this setup the whole day, and battery is way above half still! I'm truly amazed. The Reo is my back up device lmao..

I'm running a 1.1 ohm coil at 8.1 watts with the Atomics middle hole. All I can say is wow! Still produces so much vapour! I've been vaping this setup the whole day, and battery is way above half still! I'm truly amazed. The Reo is my back up device lmao..

But isn't dripping all day a pain. I mean having to re-juice the wick all day?

I've always been curious to drip, but don't want vaping to be an effort.

But isn't dripping all day a pain. I mean having to re-juice the wick all day?

I've always been curious to drip, but don't want vaping to be an effort.

At the moment, I drip about 10 drops per vaping session every hour or so, I get about 15 toots. At the moment I'm enjoying to much to still fuss about dripping. I actually missed it. Planning or getting another iStick for the Kayfun as well. Then I'm set with different flavour options with my ADV being LV Elvis's breakfast..

Rocking the new Apire Atlantis! Hv sunshine cured tobacco and bombies nanas cream. This atty is unreal!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 49
Vaping on my usual, HADES MechMod and Cerberus RDA, First time purchasing this suicide Bunny - Mothers Milk, Man oh man is this stuff nice!! Really good taste... It's just super expensive!! but hey, love it, hehe
And enjoying a BlackLabel with it, hehe, Starting the Poitjie Just now...
20141122_223308_Beryl Ave.jpg

Back