Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

af48964ccc9af5a3ea43315893415cd7.jpg

Now that’s magical right there.

Love the way the pipe stands on the surface
Very distinguished @Amir
What battery does it take?

I like the clear cap so you can see whats going on in there
I need one of those.. coz even tho i squonk.. I have a fear of oversquonking . So i take off the cap everytime I press the bottle.. might aswell drip

sent from JsPLAYn'Z Headquarters

Went and made my a cup of coffee only to arrive at this scene with my bb and “dexter” - think that is what ill name the mech in hand.

The name behind it will be explained later with a photo. 8C955D8D-DD4C-45E3-ADCC-7C7AD8E1B21C.jpeg

What juice is in there @Rafique ?
Isnt it too early for bellowing large plumes? Lol

@Silver I have had my mouth of mtl on the siren this morning. Needed to step up the clouds. I, like you cannot DL first thing in the morning, need my mtl vape.

Juice is frosteez, I am eagerly waiting to hear of your experience on siren. I hope u cracked it open to try

Last full day at sea and the Mediterranean is windy, cloudy and cold. We have been very lucky with the weather most of the time. I think I may go get coffee and climb back into my pit. Baby Blue BB is on the job today.
1e4be1a3ba5fc179deed14b91187ac44.jpg

Lovely @Rob Fisher
Just love the odd photo of the Mediterranean casually thrown in to the handcheck thread. Lol

Love the way the pipe stands on the surface
Very distinguished @Amir
What battery does it take?

Its a built in battery with a constant of 30W output so I had to rebuild the Siren with a lower resistance of 0.6 as opposed to the 1.0 ohm coil I had in there. Its a bit more aggressive now and the throat hit is deliciously painful but the long stem of a mouth piece sort of tames that aggression to a less violent throat hit... All in all its working fantastically right now

That pipe looks really epic.
Awaiting your review on that mod.

I'm not really a review expert per se because I am of the mindset that individual impressions are way too varied and I have an inclination towards the unusual but my opinions on it will come through in drips and drabs and all in favor of the mod. Not a fan of the tank as its not rebuildable but I put the siren on the pipe and I'm loving it

Back