What's in your hand right now?

I've sent him a PM many moons ago but to no avail... I'm dying for one of those Hadaly Goon style tips!!
Yes I'm loving the hadaly so far.. just the tip vs what I'm use2 the wide goon style.. hope I get one soon

sent from JsPLAYn'Z Headquarters

Yes I'm loving the hadaly so far.. just the tip vs what I'm use2 the wide goon style.. hope I get one soon

sent from JsPLAYn'Z Headquarters

I've gotten used to the standard Hadaly tip but I would much prefer a Goon style. It's more aesthetically pleasing as well comfortable.

If I recall, you don't use the air disk and control the airflow with the outside AFC

That's correct @Silver, no air disc and one of the airflow control fully open. The coils are in the range 1.1 to 1.2 Ohms so the length of the coil is nearly as long as the air slot in the base.
I think this is the reason for the different air discs, to match the air slot size in the base to the length of the coil.

I use the word length to mean the distance between the first and last coil, some refer to it as the coil width, same ones who refer to wraps instead of turns. :p

:)

Dave

So whats the verdict on the OG vs the 1.5?I had 2 x 1.5s and still prefer the OG,I still need to twist @Tanja arm for some of that doughnut joose!Sounds great!Or maybe exchange some recipes with her...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this stage i would say the OG has a clearer taste to the juice and the 1.5 has a fuller taste. Clouds are the same and build is about the same(easy). But both of them is aweosome rda’s. I love both of them equally. And flip this juice that @Tanja mixed is awesome. I might just order a bigger quantity from her or ask for the recipe so that i can make liters of this stuff. Loving it.

At this stage i would say the OG has a clearer taste to the juice and the 1.5 has a fuller taste. Clouds are the same and build is about the same(easy). But both of them is aweosome rda’s. I love both of them equally. And flip this juice that @Tanja mixed is awesome. I might just order a bigger quantity from her or ask for the recipe so that i can make liters of this stuff. Loving it.
Are you talking about the custard doughnut or the boosted that I gave you?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The custard dougnut mix. It is amazing. I started with it yesterday and have not stopped vapping it yet.
I've got another bottle steeping in the cupboard at the moment... can't wait to open it! Just shout... Will make you more or give you the recipe... whichever you prefer...

I've got another bottle steeping in the cupboard at the moment... can't wait to open it! Just shout... Will make you more or give you the recipe... whichever you prefer...

That is a winner. PM incoming.

Thanks @Silver ... got Akeel from Vape republic and Shuaib from ace of Vapes driving, and I’m just lamming it uit and Vaping, great life

Lol, thats so cool @Jengz
I can just imagine what's going on in that car. Vape trail of note, hehe.
Please say howzit to Akeel and Shuaib from me - and show us a picture when you stop somewhere!

Mind sharing the recipe?

Back