What's in your hand right now?

The new stalker from Lit AF is legit! Watermelon and apple! So refreshing for the summer!
f9ea72139d89526bad2e28a755bc3e31.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Sounds like a must try juice... I love the rest of the range!!

The new stalker from Lit AF is legit! Watermelon and apple! So refreshing for the summer!
f9ea72139d89526bad2e28a755bc3e31.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
What is it with the "Af" comment with the yanks? Can someone tell me what it means as its irritating the living crap out of me as every second post on twitter has "Af" in it. As am afrikaner "Af" means something is not right/legal

What is it with the "Af" comment with the yanks? Can someone tell me what it means as its irritating the living crap out of me as every second post on twitter has "Af" in it. As am afrikaner "Af" means something is not right/legal
It stands for "as f****" and refers to a significant amount of something...

"That Ghost Pepper was hot AF!"

Managing a beer two nights in a row! Getting this parenting thing down!!!

20180130_190639-450x800.jpg

Juice is amazing, beer was too bitter for my little buds!

Managing a beer two nights in a row! Getting this parenting thing down!!!

View attachment 120665

Juice is amazing, beer was too bitter for my little buds!

As a new parent, you shouldn’t let go of yourself and let the baby dictate your lifestyle. Granted there will be compromises and some areas will need a complete make over but there’s always that one thing that you should hold on to... something you enjoy doing for you... otherwise, before u know it, you’re 35 years old, driving a Chrysler grand voyager or similar, your socks don’t even match anymore and you wonder what happened to your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a new parent, you shouldn’t let go of yourself and let the baby dictate your lifestyle. Granted there will be compromises and some areas will need a complete make over but there’s always that one thing that you should hold on to... something you enjoy doing for you... otherwise, before u know it, you’re 35 years old, driving a Chrysler grand voyager or similar, your socks don’t even match anymore and you wonder what happened to your life.

Nobody has time to match socks, and minivans are very practical ;)

Nobody has time to match socks, and minivans are very practical ;)

Hahaha! It's not my baby that dictates my life, it's my wife.

On the plus side she will gladly take the minivan and leave me with my beloved sedans, and she's way too fussy about socks to ever let me pull that stunt. She has me covered ;)

On the plus side she will gladly take the minivan and leave me with my beloved sedans, and she's way too fussy about socks to ever let me pull that stunt. She has me covered ;)
It seems like you've already got it all figured out, you're going to be ok :)

I didn't know uncle @Feliks Karp was so organised and had you all sorted...

I didn't know uncle @Feliks Karp was so organised and had you all sorted...
I was hoping you would forget about your promise to hound me. :rolleyes:

I think it's because he has such small feet, he's overly aware of them and has a desire to control the situation, and the best he can do is match socks to make up for the small feet.

I was hoping you would forget about your promise to hound me. :rolleyes:

I think it's because he has such small feet, he's overly aware of them and has a desire to control the situation, and the best he can do is match socks to make up for the small feet.
Didn't the pregnancy make him up 1 shoe size?

Back on topic ;-)

Reo Mini in my hand with a strong blend of Sunshine Cured Tobaccco. Glorious.

66e2dcb84b7983fd4ed2c0d7e82a952a.jpg

Took the Wizard from Russia out of the display cabinet to polish the brass trim... will be my desk setup for a day or so for a change!
Wizard 001.JPG
Wizard 006.JPG
Wizard 009.JPG

Grape chappie on point. Very good notes in this juice.
You know how long you chewed those grape chappies. Always picky just looking for the purple ones.

Dead rabbit with @smilelykumeenit (framed staple aliens) - 0.3 ribbon framed by (2) 32ga all fused in 40ga alien NI80 coils just make the juice so good.
85199b95e4d62e9234e78fbba60cd2d4.jpg

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Following @Amir 's advice and going for gold! This is nice and sweet @Kaos , you'll love it!

Naked 100 - Brain Freeze
Praxis Banshee for @Clouds4Days
Cthulhu Shuriken (still an extremely underrated RDA IMO)
And a weissbier from Hout Bay!

20180131_180423-450x800.jpg

image.jpg
All blacked out for the formal awards tonight! A man in a tux should be discreet with the cloud they say... it’s all politics I tell you.

Back