What's in your hand right now?

Vaping bliss on a Gloom ;) with some yummy stalker
694dbc78e53485a6ddd8ceda776a54e5.jpg

Sent from the abyss

This limelight that several of you seem to be enjoying and posting here is making me feel uneasy...

You know that feeling when you get a nervous twitch in your stomach...

Getting it more often these days when I see these Limelights floating around...

Sigh...

:D

LimelightNervousTwitchSupportGroup.com

today is a particularly bad day for me last night the Limelight bug started strangling me, and today the Wapari bug got hold of me as well. The symptoms are very similar to Malari (touch wood - have not had this for nearly a year now) - high fever, nausea and intense headaches.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

today is a particularly bad day for me last night the Limelight bug started strangling me, and today the Wapari bug got hold of me as well. The symptoms are very similar to Malari (touch wood - have not had this for nearly a year now) - high fever, nausea and intense headaches.

I remember the days when I use to smoke stinkies and see a bra with an IJustS and I use to get this feeling... I keep going back to that so when I see my gear I feel good about my life

What's malari ??

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Dressing up the bolt in its tux for a 21st this afternoon:)

Attachments

• 1520074006840-502751470.jpg
    1520074006840-502751470.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 34
This limelight that several of you seem to be enjoying and posting here is making me feel uneasy...

Sigh...

especially those stabwood ones, these squonkers are speaking to me quite loudly :O

must... resist... :starwars-smiley:

fortunately my wallet is empty and my accountant is like :meparto:

Last edited:

Sigh...

Nobody wants to live with a nervous twitch in the stomach. Best you buy a gloom. It is for you well-being after all.

Back