What's in your hand right now?

919ca643264666d03332f929aa574fa0.jpg

a548248d1eff9a13d881bcfd97d89352.jpg

Haku Venna, Freshly Wicked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that looks amaze b@lls!! the hit and precise mtl vaping must be insane!?

Precise is the correct description. I stole (was inspired by a member...) this configuration in a FB Group, and my first thought was: this must vape like a laser sword. And that's what it does. Cool, smooth, defined vape. 10mg hit like a champ, yet it's so smooth because of the long Drip Tip. I love this setup, despite the fact that I can't carry this baby around all day. I'm a permanent vaper and I guess my colleagues would laugh their asses off if I take this device to the office... This is something I enjoy after work, something I look forward to.

Dicodes Dani V3, Steamtuners Flash e Vapor V4, Old Sam Adam Dript Tip. This thing is huuuge compared to FeV on Pico, but it is my new Relaxdevice. Glas of Wine and MtL some good juice, pure relaxation. Job's tough atm, so I needed to buy this to calm down in the evenings...

View attachment 139080

Love it @tool !
And your term "relaxdevice" - i think that should go into the vape dictionary!

Dicodes Dani V3, Steamtuners Flash e Vapor V4, Old Sam Adam Dript Tip. This thing is huuuge compared to FeV on Pico, but it is my new Relaxdevice. Glas of Wine and MtL some good juice, pure relaxation. Job's tough atm, so I needed to buy this to calm down in the evenings...

View attachment 139080
O

Awesome setup you have there, I have the Dani 25 and it’s wonderful to use once you get your head around the menu system.

Precise is the correct description. I stole (was inspired by a member...) this configuration in a FB Group, and my first thought was: this must vape like a laser sword. And that's what it does. Cool, smooth, defined vape. 10mg hit like a champ, yet it's so smooth because of the long Drip Tip. I love this setup, despite the fact that I can't carry this baby around all day. I'm a permanent vaper and I guess my colleagues would laugh their asses off if I take this device to the office... This is something I enjoy after work, something I look forward to.
sounds awesome bud. arg don't worry about the haters...give them a toot and see their faces change with amazement!

A new Squonk set up. Loving everything about this pair. Finally got the Drop. The hype around the Drop is all truth. The Ohm Boy Squonker is terrific. And the juice; very nice. It's like Panama without the ice.
5be05863b11fd93ae3677ce9196fb2ed.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
A new Squank set up. Loving everything about this pair. Finally got the Drop. The hype around the Drop is all truth. The Ohm Boy Squonker is terrific. And the juice; very nice. It's like Panama without the ice.
5be05863b11fd93ae3677ce9196fb2ed.jpg

Squank? Is that a new word for swanky squonk setup? :p
You better stop now with all these new setups been eyeing the Rage for a while....

Also rocking a squonk setup...without the squonking ;)
image.jpg

So far Im loving this mod!This weekend the Blitzen arrives and I will see if it can earn the same love as the Reload RTA.
bb5acc05f97fec69b86ceb3253493ff9.jpg

Next to the Holy for size comparison.

5c7075b1303a5463fca5f506e3388aaa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Squank? Is that a new word for swanky squonk setup?
You better stop now with all these new setups been eyeing the Rage for a while....

Also rocking a squonk setup...without the squonking ;)
View attachment 139161
Lol. Damn spell check. I edited my post.

Flip Daniel, the Rage is really up my alley as a squonker that ticks all the boxes. Don't listen to all that nonsense by certain reviewers about it not fitting comfortably in the right hand. It fits perfectly once you get it right.

I'm super impressed.

Now I just need to hold thumbs that my vendor gets more spare bottles.

Hey buddy how would you say this squonker stacks up against the luxotic bf squonk? Because I currently have a luxotic and I am heavily considering getting one of these

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
Howzit, haven't had a Luxotic bf squonk so not sure, I prefer regulated mods personally

Back