What's in your hand right now?

95e36def267e93fe2e3d89af2a0babb0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure there is anything better than a new high-quality Ni80 Alien Coil in a Dvarw DL with Titanium Fibre Cotton and the tank filled with Red Pill!
DvarwNewCoil 002.JPG

I'm not sure there is anything better than a new high-quality Ni80 Alien Coil in a Dvarw DL with Titanium Fibre Cotton and the tank filled with Red Pill!
View attachment 139473

What’s your take on N90? I’m thoroughly enjoying it so far and I find the longevity to be a bit more. Somehow flavor seems to pop a tad bit more... ever so slightly but it’s noticeable

Finally fired up the Fumytech Rose MTL

Side by side against the mighty RM2 ;-)

2a4fe4d33cccfac2d4a8356bc34622a7.jpg

What’s your take on N90? I’m thoroughly enjoying it so far and I find the longevity to be a bit more. Somehow flavor seems to pop a tad bit more... ever so slightly but it’s noticeable

Can't say that I really notice a difference really... but the problem is I run a few DVarw's at the same time and now I can't remember which coil is in which DVarw and they all taste so good.

Can't say that I really notice a difference really... but the problem is I run a few DVarw's at the same time and now I can't remember which coil is in which DVarw and they all taste so good.

That’s a mark of indifference in the coils then which settles the dispute and answers my question

Back