What's in your hand right now?

Thank you @KZOR. I watched your review of the Dovpo Topside and got one today. Loving this mod, ticks all the boxes for me.

718d9264e26a9948edd4af793c05c393.jpg

Jeepers I feel like such a tool

So the Skyline is in my hand and I've just done a refill. Next thing the vape starts to go a bit dry. And I'm thinking to myself what on earth is going on. This tank doesn't do that.

Then I realised I forgot to open the juice flow after filling. Silly.

Opened it and there were bubbles like a champagne fountain!

All is now well. Blissful vaping resumed. Haha

e552cf50b93d3bbd5c159ea43b733fcc.jpg
Happens more often than I like to admit :D

Aromamizer Supreme on Hexohm V3... Great matching combo
Uploaded via Android app.jpgUploaded via Android app.jpg

Attachments

• Uploaded via Android app.jpg
    Uploaded via Android app.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Uploaded via Android app.jpg
    Uploaded via Android app.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 27
15395347722541020842770.jpg
I currently vape on Itaste SVD with protank 2. I also have evic but feel that the feel of the SVD is nicer to hold even though it doesn't have all the gadgetry. I also have put in 4500mah battery in the SVD so I suppose that also plays a roll on how much I enjoy it.

[rsvp=19]Click here to RSVP[/rsvp]

hi, hows the Juggerknot behaving ?

regards

Very very good @vicTor, I no longer have my Zeus single but, I think it's pretty close. This build deck is much easier to work on and u don't really have to worry too much about coil height. With the Zeus single I had to have the coil quite high not to get spit back on filling for some reason.

The major con for me of this rta is the top fill. I hate it, sometimes has an air bubble which results in over filling and flooding.

Apart from the above its a winner for a top fill 24mm rta.

Someone needs to take the top fill from the Zeus, the airflow and build deck from the Juggerknot and the shape and bubble tank from the intake then IL have the perfect 24mm top fill rta

Back