What's in your hand right now?

Love this combo. Rave mini has just been taken to the new level with the Poet with Raven Cap
90f5af6ce12b23dba82ec01d9c2c0d96.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freshly wicked tank. 26 Ga SS 316L, Duel Parralel, 3.5 ID, 8 wraps, 0.35 Ohms. Stainless Steel wire gives the Red Pill a nice popping, crisp, clean flavour.
a3dd445356b9ccf30454e9e7ba7bdbad.jpg
91b3f81de0bd2480702aa8f50c08bb7a.jpg
79e0e602ac91bc038b876c012527d692.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

How’s the Ammit mtl working for u?

I personally really like it, I have had no wicking issues. Flavour is good not the best, bottom airflow is best for mtl in my opinion. I think I need a good 6mg tobacco juice.

Top airflow is good, no leaking or whistling on the air holes I use. I prefer the look of the ammit over the siren.

I personally really like it, I have had no wicking issues. Flavour is good not the best, bottom airflow is best for mtl in my opinion. I think I need a good 6mg tobacco juice.

Top airflow is good, no leaking or whistling on the air holes I use. I prefer the look of the ammit over the siren.

And throat hit wise? I use a 25mg juice so I’m good there but I would like to drop to 18mg without compromising on throat hit

And throat hit wise? I use a 25mg juice so I’m good there but I would like to drop to 18mg without compromising on throat hit

Is that 25mg normal nicotine juice @Amir?

Yes sir... I need a bit of a mule kick to the throat occasionally

Mule kick for the win @Amir !
I have sometimes gone up to 24mg in the past - but have settled on 18mg.

I was thinking about the old days and decided to pull out one of my REO to try MTL vaping again. Unfortunately, the REO was corroded at the spot the tube nipple was fixed to the REO... so I took the BF Hornet RDA and popped it onto my Voyeur! Wicked the 1mm micro coil with Mavaton X wick and filled the bottle with Red Pill. The flavour is awesome but MTL makes me cough... :-(
Hornet1.jpg Hornet2.jpg Hornet3.jpg Hornet4.jpg

Winner @Rob Fisher !
But am so sad to hear about the corroded Reo.
I wonder why it corroded at that part...

The throat hit is good for me on the last 2 holes on 6mg, how airy is your 25mg Vape.

Again @Christos !
A dozen on Sunday
Marvellous!

Thanks - now I wish I had one here... they so soft and tasty
Only problem is they disappear in like 2 seconds

Mod for the week until my kodama comes this coming weekend
0e4d0057164c80c72095529bc1d2ad5e.jpg

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Back